Meeting the Family

Sarah's POV

I must've fallen asleep because the next thing I remember was hearing some giggling and faint whispering.
"Rydel be quite, you're going to wake them up."
"I'm sorry, I can't help it, they look so cute like that."
Sarah opened her eyes and saw the rest of R5, along with Ryland, standing against the wall by the door.
"See Rydel, you woke her up, and she needs her rest, the doctor said." Ross scolded her.
"I'm sorry." She looked back at Ross. "I'm sorry," she repeated looking at me.
I was at a loss for words. Rydel Lynch was apologizing to me. Me...of all people. So I just sat there staring at her and the rest of them.
"Is she okay?" Ryland asked.
"Maybe...? Are you okay?" Rydel asked me in a gentle tone.
"Um... Yeah.... I'm....," I started to say, but then I felt movement beside me. I was so fixated on Rydel and the others, I forgot Riker was next to me.
"Hi," he said smiling at me, "How are you?"
"I'm good," I answer him, smiling back.
"Oh, sure, she answers Riker, but not us." Ryland scoffs.
This startled Riker, who hadn't noticed his siblings standing there. He attempted to get up but half fell off the bed, causing his siblings to laugh. I seemed to be the only one concerned and tried to reach him.
"I'm okay," Riker said to me as he got up when he looked up at me with the concerned look on my face. He stretched out his hand and touched mine.
"Are you going to introduce to your new girlfriend?" Ryland teased.
Riker and I both snapped out of it and were now blushing.
"I'm...um...my name is Sarah," I managed to say.
"I'm Rydel!" Came her voice, as she steped foward with her hand out.
"She knows who we are," Riker said.
"Oh...I guess so..." Now Rydel was blushing.
"It's still polite to introduce yourself. Hey, I'm Rocky." He said from behind Rydel and Ellington. I smiled at him.
"Ellington, but you can call me whatever you like, I have many nicknames."
"I'm Ross, it's nice to meet you," he said next.
Ryland was last, "I'm Ryland, the younger brother."
"Hi," I said to everyone. I still couldn't believe they were all here, in this room with me, smiling at me like we were all friends.