Chapter 29: Meet the Weasley's

"BOYS! LILY!" Ginny shouted. "COME DOWN!"

After a few minuets, four pairs of feet stumbled down the stairs. Two boy shirtless, one girl in a sports bra, and the last boy clothed in what looked like silk quidditch shorts and white shirt. Scorpius wouldn't dare come down half dressed in the Potters home, especially know that they knew he was dating their only daughter.

"Harry'll be here any within the hour with Katrina," she said excitedly. "What're you all wearing! Go, go change before they come! Dory did a fresh load of laundry with your nice clothes. We'll be leaving for the burrow in a few hours as well. I want you to look spiffing! And Scorpius, Dory had pressed your clothes as well. Hurry!"

They scrambled back upstairs much faster than how they came down. "She'd replace us with another family if she could," Albus muttered. 

Within the hour, as said, they were all showered, groomed, and dressed. England's weather was turning hotter and dress robes would weigh they down. Ginny picked out preppy clothes for her boys to wear at the burrow. She loved having family photos, and usually always picked out their outfits. She spotted them from a magazine Victoire had left at their place one evening. "Preppy clothes for your little men" written on the cover. "Not again!" Albus exclaimed. On his bed lay dark green shorts, a pale blue dress shirt, and brown shoe's he'd never seen before (Sperry's written on the inside). On Scorpius's mattress there were his best Sunday clothes, his mother, Astoria Malfoy, liked to say. White trousers, blue dress shirt (a bit darker than Albus's), and a black sports coat. "Mum's gone muggle," Albus said to him, "She's obsessed with dressing us for holidays."

James also had his array of "preppy clothes" on his bed. He didn't really mind what he wore, as long as he looked good in it. Khaki shorts, a deep royal blue sweater, and brown shoes, much like Albus's. He put it on rather quickly and rolled up the sleeves of the sweater. Something was off, though. He went to his dresser and pulled out a belt. It was about an inch and a half thick made of some fabric with little broomsticks lined on it. He stared into the mirror and smirked. He looked rather dashing in these clothes, though his hair wouldn't stay put.

Across the hall, Lily put on her dress. It was navy, strapless, and fit beautifully over her body, lace covering the upper half. She spun, the dress flying elegantly. She had white wedges, the straps tying a bow at the back of her ankle. She favored wearing high shoes, being only 5'5 at the moment. She was nearly Albus's height now. She finished her makeup and put her hair into loose waves with her wand.

All four exited their rooms at once. They stood in the hall together, staring each other down. James looked rather handsome in his outfit, Scorpius too. Albus wasn't really, feeling, his outfit. He wasn't a fan of flashy colors with his pale complexion. Never the less, they all looked amazing. They walked downstairs and saw Ginny feverishly cleaning up the house, even though it was already spotless.

"Mum, I don't like this outfit," Albus said staring at his green shorts. "You know, I should've gotten khaki's like James. It would fit with your whole, blue theme."

"Albus shush!" Ginny said. "Harry's arriving any moment now."

Just then, the door opened. Harry came in, trunking floating over head and upstairs to the room next to Lily's no doubt. Trailing after him, staring at every bit of the house, came Katrina. Long blonde hair, though darker brown at the roots, down to her mid-back and dazzling blue eyes, like Ginny had described. She was in every way, adorable.

"Welcome home Katrina!" Ginny said walking over the Harry. "I'm Ginny."

"I know!" she said. "Mr. Harry talks a lot about you."