Chapter 8: Leaving

Roslice's Point of View

"What'd you see?" Aunt Rose asked, giving my hand a slight reassuring squeeze.

"It wasn't very clear, matter a fat, it was actually very fuzzy." Alice began bringing her hands up to massage her temples slowly. "But from what I could make out, I saw Bella taking Roslice, and Edward distracting us while she did it."

"That can be avoided right?" Jasper questioned, his voice wavering slightly as he spoke. "I mean come on, we have the Volturi guard on our side."

I shook my head furiously, snatching my hand out of Rosalie's grasp simultaneously. "No! You guys don't get it, they want me and I won't let anyone of you get hurt because of me! I'm going back." I shouted and instantly everyone's jaw dropped to the floor. I wasn't about to let these good people, my family, get hurt trying to protect me. Even if I had to lie, I was going to find a way back to the Cullen home.

"That's not your decision to make, Roslice." Jasper growled, as his eyes narrowed into slits at me.

"It is!" I screeched, "My mind is made up, besides I think it's time you know that Bella and Edward actually love me." I lied miserably.

Their expressions held confusion, but I stood firm. I made sure that my emotions matched my words, just in case dad tried to see right through my words too. I had to sell this lie, I had to get them to believe that I was just using them for whatever reason, I had to.

"I was just pranking you guys." I continued on, my voice cracking slightly.

"P-prank??" Seth stuttered, bombarding into the room with a loud thud. "What are you talking about?"

"Yes, a prank. I bet Ness that I could get you guys to adopt me." I repeated, while quickly packing a bag, careful not to hurt my almost fully healed arm, and headed towards the door. This was going to be one of the hardest things that I've ever done, plus I'm pretty sure I didn't seem believable at all, but by the time they figured it out, I'd be long gone.

"Rosie,," Aunt Rose started to weep, but I cut her off with a wave of my hand. I couldn't bare to hear her beg for me not to go; because let's be real, I'd cave almost immediately and agree to here. And that couldn't happen, no one was going to get hurt because of me.

"Goodbye." I muttered lowly, as my eyes lowered towards the ground. I couldn't dare look them in the eyes and lie to them. One, because they'd see right through my lies and I'd feel way too guilty.

"This is your home, sweetheart." My da- I mean Jasper said. I had to turn off all of my emotions, especially if I was about to go back to the Cullen Clan.

Without a word, I ran out the bedroom door and down the hall, ignoring all the calls for me to come back. I couldn't let anyone pay for my problems. If I was what they wanted, then I was what they were going to get!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note - I know this chapter is short, but I hope you all enjoy this chapter. As always, enjoyyyyy.