Chapter 47: The End?

A/N Sadly this is the Last chapter...............

Enjoy Anyway Though.

*

Recap: "I see you've all had a chance to meet my friend." Melina called out from behind.

Everyone turned around slowly, coming face to face with a smug looking Melina, and a confused looking Bella.

"You-- You did this?" Renesmee choked out, as she clung to her father's side.

Melina smiled proudly and laughed. "Yes ma'am."

Alice shook her head and laughed dryly.

"This is why she allowed us to just leave!"- She paused, pointing to the Lycan. "She knew that thing would be lying in wait for us!"

"Oh my God!" Esme screamed, burying her head in Aro's shirt.

Melina brought her hands together, and began to clap. "I see you're the brains, huh?"

Alice sent her a nasty glare, and crossed her arms.

"Can I, uh talk to you for a moment?" Bella asked Melina through grit teeth..

"Not right-" She started, but Bella impatiently grabbed her arm and Sped far across the field, so that they couldn't be heard.

"Hey- everyone."- Roslice called out, catching everyone's attention.

"Hey sweetheart." Jasper replied, a small smile appearing on his face.

"I want you all to... k-know that I-I love you." She wheezed softly.

Carlisle shook his head, his eyes glazing over with venom. "No, no. Don't you talk like that."

"I'm so tired Dad." She replied, her eyes drooping slightly.

"No baby doll. You're a fighter!" Emmett shouted, venom sliding down his cheeks, as Rosalie pulled him in for a hug.

The Lycan growled, and pulled Roslice closer, cutting off some of her air way.

"I can't.. breathe." She choked out.

"Shit." Aro cursed, rubbing his face.

"What?" Jasper asked him frantically.

"The baby needs air." Caius muttered.

"This isn't good." Esme said.

"No shit." Jasper hissed menacingly, sending her a nasty glare.

She sighed, throwing her hands up, as Edward frowned.

"Jasper, easy there." He warned, as he continued rubbing Renesmee's back.

Slowly, Alice turned and faced the lycan, holding her hands up in surrender, as she took steps closer.

"If you can understand me, could you please loosen up your grip?" She pleaded.

His blue eyes glisten under the moon light, growls escaping his lips, as he watched her every move.

Seeing her get nowhere, Carlisle decided to speak up.

"Please? She's with child." He pleaded desperately.

His eyes blazed an unspoken emotion, as his gaze fell upon her small sized baby bump.

"I think it's working." Ness whispered.

Edward held his index finger up to his lips, as they watched on.

The Lycan's fury grip visually loosened slightly, and Roslice coughed, sucking in a breath of air quickly.

"Thank you.." Rosalie muttered, sighing, as Alice returned to her previous spot.