Chapter 44

A/N HEY GUESS WHAT GUYS (: I totally hit 42 thousand last night! Ah that is so crazy! I honestly owe most of it to you guys, because ya know... I can't read my own stories.. I mean I could, but It would take forever and 22 thousand millenniums. Anyhow enough with my rants, just know I'm thankful... As always..

Enjoy (:

*

“Does it matter why I'm here? Bella asked, as she stepped into Roslice's home. Her eyes glazing over, instantly searching for Edward, who kept his eyes low.. very aware of her presence.

“Yes, I think it does.” Rosalie started.

“I mean come on lets be honest, you're only here because Edward is.” Roslice sneered.

Bella smiled, bringing her gaze back to theirs and sighed smoothly.

“That may be partially true, but I do genuinely care about what happens to this family.”

“We don't need, nor want your help.” Renesmee sneered hatefully.

That comment alone, seemed to catch Edward's attention, because he suddenly became alert.

“Renesmee!” He scolded, glaring at her.

“No! Dad, I'm not a child anymore! I am old enough to make my own decisions. To decide who I want in my life...” She trailed off.

“And that woman”- She pointed in front of her towards Bella.- “is someone I do not want in my life.”

Roslice frowned at her sister's misery, and went to comfort her. All the while, Bella's smile never faltered.

“Edward.” She purred, stepping forward slightly.

“Don't even.” Esme's motherly voice rung out throughout the room.

Bella's eyes electrified, and scanned Esme's face as she stepped from behind Seth.

“Oh why hello Esme!” Bella chirped.

“Bella.” She spat in response.

“Please leave.” Ness pleaded.

“But you all need my help!” She cried.

“We do not!” Emmett yelled back.

“You will when you find out what Ash has in store for all of you.” Bella stated smugly, crossing her arms confidently.

“How do you know him?” Aro commanded.

Bella only smiled in return. “Lets just say, Ash and I were friends in my human life.”

Beside Seth, Roslice began to feel light headed and shakily put a hand on her forehead.

“I'm not feeling to good.” She said, leaning over to hold onto the counter for support.

“What's wrong!? Is the baby coming?” Seth questioned, his face full of worried.

“Seth she's only 3 months along! It has to be something else!” Alice said.

Carlisle sped over to his bag, and grabbed it. “Edward, get rid of Bella, and meet us in the master bedroom.”

Edward nodded slightly, while everyone else busied about to get Roslice into the bedroom.

“Bella, you heard Carlisle.” Edward muttered, opening the front door for her.

“Edward, don't do this.” She pleaded, looking up at him, but of course he kept his gaze low, and stayed silent.