Chapter 32: Saved

Third Person POV 

The wolves and the young vampire's family looked on, as She struggled in the grasp of her kidnapper. They contiplated whether to take Maria out right then and there, or to wait and bargain with her.

"What the hell are we waiting for!?" Seth growled, inching his way towards Rosie and Maria.

"Seth stop!" Sam screeched.

Seth stopped his actions and looked at him oddly. "She has my mate, and your telling me to stop!?"

He flinched at his words, but nudged his head towards the trees.

"There's the army Ness and Jake spoke of earlier."

Every Vampire and wolf snapped their heads in the direction of her glance. There, their eyes landed in those of a young new born. She was small, and very pale.. Obviously.. Yet she wasn't alone, behind her stood 3 tall men, all new borns as well. They all gasped, and looked at each other wearily.

Maria smiled in satisfaction, as She took in all if their surprised expressions.

"You created them?" Jasper asked, his southern accent leaking through as he spoke.

Maria smiled, and tightened her grip on Roslice some more.

Alice sent a snarl her way, as Maria fixed her lips to speak.

"Indeed I did Major. I knew I'd be outnumbered if I didn't." She replied, pointing to him, and the wolves who eagerly waited behind her.

"Just let her go!" Rosalie growled, about to lunge, if not for the hold Emmett had on her waist.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." She warned, looking at the mass of NewBorns standing in the forest, prepared to attack if necessary.

"What do you want!?" Carlisle hissed.

A smile creeps onto the face of Maria. "What's rightfully mine..."

Her eyes landed on Jasper, who shivered in disgust as Alice went into a growling fit.

"You bitch! You come here take my daughter!" She paused and glared at Bella, who Growled.

"And then expect to take my Husband too!?"

Maria growled. "Watch your tone!"

"You will not take my son!" Carlisle screamed.

"You stay away from my brother!"

The bickering continued, as everyone tried to settle all of the differences. But something seemed to be eating at Bella as She perked up suddenly Her eyes scanned the field quickly, disappointment and worry filled her face, making her appear even paler than she's naturally was.

"Where's Ness?!"

The fighting stopped for a second, as everyone looked over at Bella and Edward, who had pained expressions.

They all shrugged nonchalantly, No one else cared about Ness' absence, and that seemed to bother both Edward and Bella.

"I said, where's -"

"We all heard you Bella!" Rosalie screeched, rubbing her temples, as Emmett rubbed her back softly. Bella growled, shimming out of Edward's hold.

"Then answer me!" She yelled.

"No! It's always been about Reneesme!" Alice replied angrily trailing off.

Edward glared at her, pulling Bella back to his chest.

"But not this time! My daughter is being held hostage right in front of us, and you don't care! Carlisle is being a better father and parent then both of you! At least He's trying to get her back!" She finished.