Part 1

Brook:

I groaned as I shut of my alarm clock and sit up in bed rubbing my eyes.
I reached over and grabbed a water bottle and pills for the day and took them quickly not even wincing as they go down.

I get out of bed and shiver as my bare legs hit the cold morning air as I shuffle over to my closet.
I pull out my usual black skinny jeans and baggy dark red jumper out and get dressed.

I stare at my reflection in the bathroom mirror as I brush my teeth slowly.

I couldn't bother with putting make up on or dealing with my hair just like every other day.
My curly brown hair going down past my shoulders, my green eyes, the small amount of freckles spoting across my cheeks and nose I looked completely average in the since that I saw this face everyday. My mother says I'm the splitting image of my father and I agree except I have freckles that no one knows where they came from.

I spit out my toothpaste and wipe my mouth on the towel hanging next to the door then leave the bathroom after looking in the mirror one last time.
Everyday is the same,I wake up go to school come back home sleep then repeat.
I take in a deep breath reminding myself to just get through the day and it will be over.
I slip on my worn out black and white converse then grab my backpack and my phone and head down stairs.

"Morning hunny " my mom smiles sweetly as I approach the kitchen.

"Morning mom" I say grabbing a apple even though I know I won't eat it.
"Did you remember to Take your medicine?" She asks just like she does everyday.

"Yup and now I gotta go love you" I say quickly and give her a quick hug before b-linging it to the nearest exit.

"Love you too and don't forget to say bye to your dad" she says as I leave the kitchen.

I find my dad in the living room grabbing his jacket most likely about to leave for work.
"Hey dad I'm off to school love you" I say giving him a hug.

"Love you too be safe sweetie" he said kissing the top of my head.

We part ways him going to the kitchen most likely to say goodbye to my mom and me out the front door and to the path to school.

I had conveniently found the perfect short cut to school just through the woods surrounded our little town area.
I take a deep breath to refrain from clawing my eyes out at the thought of school. I don't personally see why school was a thing, but that doesn't mean I would skip class.
After just ten minutes of walking through the woods I pop out a street away from the busy high school.

I just have to get through today... Then tomorrow and the next day and the next.
Creekside high school wasn't very big  considering it only held 1000 students and it thankfully didn't really have any clichés like you read about in books and saw in movies.
People were just people here and did whatever they wanted, I mean of course their are typically people who everyone talks about more than others but nothing's major.
   As I walk on campus I pass groups of people talking and laughing happily. Nice to know some people enjoy this place.

First things first when I get to school I grab my books from my locker as always then head to my first class,
In every class I sat in the back by
Myself.

Classes went by like normal aka very boring and pointless.
The bell ending fourth period rang at 10:31 like usually signaling the start of lunch a, my lunch.

Lunch was the best part of the day, that is for most people. But me I hate lunch time considering I have no friends and sit behind the library on the steps where nobody comes any more by myself.

Even though sometimes I wish I had friends I guess it's for the better if I don't. Truthfully nobody thought I would even live this long and now I'm a ticking time bomb with no timer. I could go off and die at any moment, my pills only helping me stay alive for the time being.

I often think Of just stop taking the tiny white pills but decided against it realizing I'm too scared of the unknown.

Once the bell rings signifing that lunch is over I get up from my safe heaven of the steps and make my way to the rest of my classes.

They all pass in a blur one after the other until it was over.
A lot of the time I like to stop and wonder if this is how life is spoused  to be, repetitive, meaningless and, filled with random nothings like this.

After having kept to myself all day per usual I make my way back home but stop halfway and make a left towards the sound of running water.
I make it to the creek in under five minutes. I take a seat on the damp bank and I watch the water as it flows  quickly.

I don't know how long I sat there just watching the water pass me but I didn't mind. Sitting here felt like time didn't even exist.
But I knew deep inside sitting here was just a distraction from real world. And hopefully soon this day would be over so I could get on with the rest of my life.

I sigh and stand to my feet wiping off my pants and actually head home through the think forest.
I unlock the door to the house and head up to my room after kicking off my shoes.
Once in my room I grab a book from my shelf plop on my bed and start reading hoping to fill in spare time.

Then comes dinner with my parents. Their parents never really payed much attention to them so they made sure I knew they loved me and I appreciate them for that. I enjoyed our little family dinners where we would talk about our day. My mom told us how today at her job a pregnant pig came in and gave birth in the middle of the clinic and she had to sadly clean up.
After dinner I help with the dishes and told my parents goodnight and went back to reading in my room.

Then Once light no longer flows through my open window I quickly shower and then lay in bed hoping sleep will great me soon.
But like every night I lay awake thinking about anything and everything until the moon is highest in the night sky.