"Find another rock for me" mason sighs impatiently while sitting on the grass next to my laying down body.

" find one yourself" I mutter and cross my arm over my eyes to block the Sun.

"But I want you to find me one"

"Guess your not getting anymore rocks then" I mumble trying to count all the leaves on the trees above us.
"Why do you always have to be like this?" He asks with a sigh crossing his arms resting his elbows on his knees.

  "Like what?"I ask in a bored tone"

"I-I don't know? So bored? depressing?" He stutters out trying to find the right words but fails on his part.

"Hmm I feel so offended" I say dryly not really offended at all.

He rolls his eyes at me and grabs a rock to skip it into the pond with a thud.
"See this is what I mean you also can't ever be serious for just a second?"

"Why be so serious? We're all just going to die and none of the seriousness will ever mean anything anyway" I sigh sitting up from my laying down position and laying my legs out before me facing opposite of mason.

  "You're fucking weird I hope you know that" he says smirking at me.

"Yeah, and you're fucking stupid I hope you know that" he laughs at my weak response and scoots closer to me.

"I don't see why we can't just get along, shortie" he says leaning closer and laying a hand lazily on my thigh.

I raise an eyebrow and look at his smirking face "huh I wonder why"

"I think we could be great friends" he smirked and his hand moves slowly up my thigh making my brows raise again.

"What is this the nervous game?" I ask cocking my head at him as his hand raises higher on my thigh and his smirk gets bigger and he lets out a chuckle.
(If you don't know what the nervous game is urban dictionary will help you)

"You should know that I always win that game, shortie" he winked and I rolled my eyes and stood up before he could continue his game and start walking to the exit of the lagoon area back into the park.
At least I hope I was going the right way.

"Wrong way sweetheart" mason snickers from behind me and I turn around to see him pointing to a obvious opening in the trees.

As I walk past him I actually put my middle finger on his face and continue to the park as he just chuckles.

-----
By the time we made it back to school it was already the end of third period... Oh well I guess.

"Aye let me walk you to class" mason said running his fingers thru his black hair and my stomach flip for some reason huh maybe im hungry?

"Okay" I mumble and he slings his arm around me and I push him away as the bell rings.
"Nervous?" He asks with a chuckle going back to our little nervous game at the lagoon.

"Fuck off" I roll my eyes as we approach my class and see my teacher out side greeting students.

"As you wish my lady" he smirks and grabs my hand to leave a kiss on it then makes eye contact with me "till lunch,my fairest"

"You have problems" I mumble and pull my hand back before he could violate me further.

"The only problem I have is that we're not naked in my room right now" he winks and I just shake my head and turn around and walk into my class awkwardly past my teacher who just heard the entire conversation and was looking at me weirdly.

Great my teacher probably  thinks I'm fucking the schools 'badboy'

Fuck this school I think as I sit in my desk at the back of the class and lay my head down taking a nap.

-.-.-.-.

"Babe I've missed you" mason calls out to me as I pass his bike after school in the parking lot.
"Um what?" I question but before I can say anything else he's pulling me literally off my feet and hugging me to him bringing his mouth near my ear.

" play along sluts at 3oclock"

I sigh as he pulls away leading me to his bike that was surrounded by two girls.

"Babe didn't you miss me to?" He nudged me slightly and I roll my eyes and go into acting mode.

"Of course!! Our meetings are always cut short" I frown fakely and lean into the girls oogiling at mason and cup one hand at the side of my hand like I was going to tell them a secret.
"Erectile dysfunction" I smile sadly and place my hand over my chest dramatically.
The girls faces fall and mason lets out a gasping chocking thing and I giggle slightly.
"He's a little embarrassed about it, but it's okay hunny you're still a man" I say and pat his chest but shake my heads at the girls who looked intensely worried and awkward.

"Good thing it's your smelly cootch that always stops us before that even really matters right smucomes" he smirks kissing my forehead as I squeeze my eyes shut shaking my head.

"Ha ha ha well we're gunna go now..... " the girl trailed off then grabbed her friends hand and bolted.

Mason's hands come off from around me and he hands me a helmet from his bike " get on short stuff"

"Won't my smelly cootch stink up your bike" I spat sarcastically and cross my arms.

"Hey I'll put up with it for your company" he smirks his hand still holding the helmet.

"Taking me home?" I question not wanting to go anywhere.

"Yup gotta go clean my bike after you get off it" he laughs and I snatch the helmet from him and sit int he bike with him.
"At least my genitals actually work properly" I say and he shuts up turning on his bike and peels out of the parking lot at a speed that has heads turning.

"Not going invite me in?" Mason asks smirking as I hop off his motorcycle and hand him back the helmet.

"Maybe some other time" I say walking up to my front door but his foot steps follow me.

"What do you want mason" I ask leaning up against the wall next to my front door.

"You" he smirks moving closer till he's only inches from me and he puts his hand under my chin making me look up at him.

"I know your erectile dysfunction if acting up but go take it out on someone else okay?" I say patting his cheek and he smirks leaning down and capturing my waist in his arm making me step up on my tippy toes.

"Oh how that jokes already overused" he sighs pulling me closer to him.

"You know me I love overused things" I say trying to make this not awkward but his face was actual inches from mine.

"Then you'll love me" he laughs and leans in and kisses my cheek before he fully pulls away and starts walking back to his bike.
What the fuck?
I glare at his retreating form and he turns back and waves " same time tomorrow?" I can see his arrogant smirk from here and just raise my middle finger at him then walk inside.

I kick my shoes off and let out a small smile as I hear his bikes motor get further away.