My eyes pop open and I'm still as a tree. What the hell do I do?
Oh shit he's kissing me!! And I'm just not partaking!! What the fuck is wrong with me!! Move lips ! Move!!

And he pulls away sitting up as a sigh leaves his lips.
He rubs his face and looks at my shocked one "shit I'm sorry brook... I shouldn't have done that"

Wait what.... oh god do something brook do something!!

I get into the sitting position as I watch mason lean down to pull his shoes on.

No no no I want to kiss him!! How do I go about this??? Oh god fuck my awkwardness.

Mason stands to leave and that's when I finally decided to do something and as if on impulse I pull him back onto the bed making him practically trip back onto the bed oops.

"Wha-?" Yeah no he doesn't need to finish that sentence.

I pull his face to mine and almost back out right before our lips touch and then I thank god I didn't because before I know what's happening our lips are moving together and he has me pulled onto his lap as my fingers tangle in his hair all while butterflies exploded in my stomach and chest and all over.

Oh god why didn't we do this sooner? The feeling of his soft lips against mine is one of the best feelings ever.
But sadly air is a thing and my chest feels supper tight not sure if that's emotion or my weak heart so sadly I pull away.

I kiss his lips one last time before I pull back slightly and look at him.
He looked extremely hot, his lips were pinker than normal and some color had rushed to his cheeks and don't get me started on how sexy his hair looked all messed up.
I shake out of it and reach a hand up to feel my lips, they felt all tingly and weird, it was amazing!

"I'm mad at you" mason said as he calmly moved a wild curl out of my face.

I pout my lips sadly "what? Why?"

I thought he would be anything but mad after I kissed him!?
"You let me think you didn't want to kiss me " he smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.
"I should've know it was just a act not many girls can resist me"

  " you're unbelievable" I gasp and smack his shoulder with my hand,which reminds me in still straddling his lap... oops?

He laughs a my poor attempt to hurt him and I cross my arms pouting.

"Awe are your feelings hurt" mason says mocking me in a playful way.

I just huff and keep my arms crossed and face pouted.
  "Oh come on shortie"

I look away from him trying to hide my smile.

"What is this a game?" He asks pushing more hair behind my ear.
Ugh I die every time.

I glare a him and press my lips in a firm line.

"Shortie" he wines trying to get me to react, haha never.

I could keep this up all day,
At least I thought so but that was before he started to kiss my jaw.

No you know what I can deal with this just got to focus on something else.... yeah. Nope.
I couldn't think of anything else as his kisses make their way slowly down my neck.
I bite my lip trying to not make a sound but he was dangerously close to finding my sweet spot.

He takes his time making his way back up and oh yup he found it.
I couldn't help but let out a soft moan. Maybe now he would stop?

This is torture. But no my moan encourages him to take his time and softly kiss the stupid spot on my neck.
He lightly nibbles then kisses the spot making me gasp and uncross my arm and pull them around his neck and bury my fingers in his dark hair.

  He kisses my neck one last time before he pulls back smirking at me.

" so are you done with your little mood, shortie"

I glare at him playfully and push his shoulder "oh shut up, you ass"

He just laughs and pulls me back to him.

--------

"Do you wanna stay for dinner?" I ask leaning against masons chest as I sit in between his legs while we play video games.

"Meeting the parents already? Wow and we're not even dating" he playfully gasps and I glare at the tv.

"You've already met my parents but whatever go home and starve to death see if I care" i smile as I kill his character in the game.

   "Wait I change my mind I'm really hungry"
"That's what I thought" I mutter and curse as his character kills mine.

  "But do you really want to have dinner with your parents with your neck like that?" He asks while concentrating on the game and I suddenly freeze.

Crap... I rush to my full length mirror on the wall and look at my neck.
  "Oh my god, mason!!"

"Oops?" He smiles sheepishly as he comes up behind me moving my hair to the hickey free side.
"I'm going to kill you"
Easier said then done when he towers over me by more than a foot.

" I think their hot" he says leaning down to kiss the back of my neck.

"No no, no more neck kissing for you" I scold and he pouts like a little kid.

"But-"

"No buts now go finish the game while I cover these"

-.-.-.-.-.-..

Turns out my dad had to work late and couldn't attend dinner. Thank god.

I knew it was a sign from the gods when my mom stared at my neck for longer than necessary before telling me dad couldn't make it.

Surprisingly mason was very polite and respectful during dinner and only put his hand on my thigh twice.

At the end of the night I walked mason outside to say goodnight which may have just consisted of light make out then a sweet 'see you later'