My mom gives me a small smile when I enter the kitchen in the morning then she goes back to cooking.
That is until she almost gets whiplash doing a double take at my choice outfit.

"Oh brook sweetie you look adorable!!" She exclaims as she brightly smiles at me.
"I wonder who you're trying to impress" she smirks at me and wiggles her eyebrows making me laugh at her.

"Oh hush mom you know I have no one to impress" I scold her playfully and she just hums and turns back to cooking but not before she give me a knowing look.

Pfft okay mom.

Honestly I wasn't dressed up at all... I was actually dressed down but I guess it was a surprise to her that I wasn't wearing something extremely baggy that eats me, instead of my loose sweater I went for a tight light baby pink long sleeve crop top and tight black shorts rolled at the bottom.

Not really dressed to impress to others even though dress to impress is my secret mission for when a certain someone picks me up in a little for school.

I was nervously nibbling on a piece of toast when I started to almost regret my outfit but before I had time to change my mind there was a knock the front door.
I quickly spring out of my set and give my mom a quick 'Love you' and then practically run to the door where I stand trying to compose myself before opening the door.

I calm myself and take a deep breath then open the door to see the breath taking sight of mason leaning against the door frame.

I hide a smirk as his eyes roam up my body before they stop on my face.
"Well hello shortie. Interesting outfit choice today" he smirks moving his eyes back to my body.

I roll my eyes and walk out the door bumping my shoulder into his torso because I couldn't reach his shoulder.
"Interesting in a good way tho right?" I ask as walk backwards away from him for a second as I talk then when he doesn't respond I turn and head to his car, which I was extremely glad he brought today.

No need to repeat yesterday's events.

"Defiantly a good interesting" I hear him say from behind me and I turn to glare at his stupid handsome smirk.

Soon enough we're in the car and buckling up.
" do we really have to go to school today?" Mason wines to me and I just shake my head at his behavior.
"Of course we missed yesterday we need to go today"

"Fine" he pouts making me laugh at him as he starts the car and backs out the drive way.

I don't know if it's because of the awkward cheek kiss last night but now I can't wait for him to touch me again no matter how weird that sounds.
I think I actually had a crush on him...
Wait what?
No...
Oh god.... yes

Fuck how did this happen.
Suddenly I regret everything, how could I have a crush on mason? The stupid cigarette smoking annoying stupid, funny, cute,an-wait no not cute...
The stupid rude manslut badboy.

Great now I felt awkward, I have no idea how to act around him now...
why did I just find this out now? Why not at home when I was not right next to him or something.

The car ride takes forever. We get all the red lights and I space out most of the time... or at least try too. I even ignore when mason lights a death stick and finishes it.

I feel stiff as a board not wanting to make a wrong move to give me away.

"Hey what's up?" Mason asks pulling my hands apart. Oops I was nervously pinching my palm and he noticed. Awkward....