Part 6

It's after 4th and lunch is about to begin I quickly make my way to my locker not want o see or talk to anyone ;aka mason.
Last period he poked me with his pencil for a solid two and a half minutes until her got that I wasn't in the talking mood. But like that would stop him.

I make sure I put all my stuff in my locker and I'm about to shut it when someone does it for me.
And rather harshly actually.

"You bitch" she growled lowly at me taking me back.
Havana my old best friend stood over me her eyes glossy and not just from the obvious tears going down her face.

She was high, off what's don't know But from the faint smell of weed knowing her though, it was probably also a plethora of other drugs and pills.

I take a step back from her and look up at her biting my lip "um what?"

"You're a cunt! You act all shy and innocent but really you're just a evil bitch" she seethed at me her cheeks turning red with anger.

"I don't understand" I manage to get out as I look at the people looking as the pass by in the hall.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about" she paused for a moment then continued in a deathly serious voice "you're a killer"

The words echoed in my head and she was right I was a killer.p

"Shut up" I mumble as I try and push past her but she wasn't having it. She was high and hurt.

"Don't you walk away from me" she pulled me back and shoved me against the locker making me wince slightly.
"You've done this to me." She seethed "you killed my bestfriend you took him away from me!"

I stand there and take it, her words cutting deep, and people now stopped to witness what's to go down.you

"You could have saved him! You could have gotten him help! You are nothing but a scared selfish bitch and that's why he's dead!" By this time she was full on crying and tears threatened to spill out of my eyes but I didn't allow it.

"I don't see how anyone could ever love much less like you, even your own parents regret having you!" She said with every amount of hate in her body.

With that I look over her shoulder and see over twenty people crowded around including mason. I couldn't let these people see me cry.

So I pushed past her and ran, I ran like my life depended on it and I didn't stop running even when I was out of school and heard my name being called and footsteps following me.
Then I ran onto my path in the woods, I want to go home and just sit in the shower that way I could cry and no one could see it.
But even as I came close to my house the footsteps still followed close behind and my name was still being called.
My parents car was gone, probably at the hospital.
Because of me.

I quickly run to the front door throwing it open and dropping my bag I run upstairs .

      I stumble quickly into my bathroom, tears rushing down my face as I shut the bathroom door close and struggle to lock it knowing he followed me inside.
My heart raced and I didn't bother to stop it, I even leave my jumper, shoes, and leggings on as I climb in the bath and turn on the hot shower.

I pull my arms around my legs as the water rushes around me, so hot it burns making my pale skin slightly pink.
My heart feels heavy in my chest.
I don't understand why.
It's all my fault.
I did this to myself to my parents, to everyone I've ever been friends with. It's my fault I'm alone and that my parents are suffering.

I let out a sob and squeeze my eyes shut ,gripping and digging my finger nails into my arms to distract from the pain in my chest.

I hear a knock outside the door and I ignore it hoping if I don't think about mason being here he will just go away.

But knowing my luck that isn't the case instead of leaving he calls out my name one last time before I hear the door knob rattle and click open.
I squeeze my eyes shut and wish that I would have closed the shower curtain more.

Then he's inside the bathroom as I awkwardly sit in the fetal position holding my knees to my aching chest.

"Brook? What are you doing?" He asks quietly and I mess with my wet jeans slightly not bothering to look at him.

"I'm taking a shower" I reply back quietly hoping he would just leave so I could drown in my self pity.
But no, he stays.

"I can see that" he pauses probably judging my life choices.
"But with your cloths on?"

"It's cool to take showers with cloths on now and days" I mumble as a tear falls off my face and mixes with the showers water.

"Huh, maybe I should join this new PHADD"
With that I hear something being set down and his foot coming down in the bath in front of me, then the next foot and then he's sitting across from me.

I sigh, the exhale making my chest throb slightly.
"What are you doing here?" I ask finally looking at him.

He is right under the water stream, it going all down his face and body making his hair stick to his forehead.

He smirks at me with a twinkle in his eyes " I'm taking a shower"