Chapter 1 "Enter the Smash"

It was a day that began like any other at the smash mansion, but that was about to change. Ness and Lucas ran back to their room shared with their friend Toon Link and rushed in.

"Hey, Bro wake up!" Ness said while shaking the dormant Hylian, the person in question murmured in his sleep.

"Come on, hurry up Master hand needs us to do something for him," said Lucas who then tugged his friend's blanket away, Toon Link, his friend then rolled to the side and fell off his bed with a thud. This, of course, woke him up.

"Come on get ready we have something to do for master-hand," said Ness while tossing Toon Link a set of his usual green outfit, his accessories and his trademark 'cartoon' master sword. 

"Fine... just give me a minute," said Toon Link while going into their bathroom to change and get ready for their day.

After what had seemed like 10 minutes the three left to meet master-hand outside of the mansion.

"Well.. what do you want this time?" asked Toon Link

"I want you three to introduce our newest brawler to everyone, seeing as he's your age I figured that it might be a lot easier for you boys," said Master hand the three boys heard a small shuffle from behind master-hand.

"Why don't you come out and introduce yourself to the others Skylar?" spoke the hand, the boys soon saw a short boy with spiked orange hair emerge from behind the large magical hand

"Greetings, my name is Skylar and it is a pleasure to meet the acquaintance of you all," said the boy just loud enough for the boys to hear. He gave a shy smile as he noticed Toon Link's blade. 

"I think we're going to become good friends my name's Toon Link." Toon Link generously stretched out a hand for Skylar to shake.

"Skylar's a bit shy so I was hoping you would all be willing to let him stay with you." said the master-hand.

"It'll be no trouble at all sir." Toon Link said with a smile. Which was odd because of the rocky start he had with Lucas

~flashback~

"Boys this is Lucas he's new to the mansion. He can be a bit shy so try to be nice to him since he'll be living with you two from now on." Master hand said to Toon Link and Ness.

"That'll be fine with me. What about you Toon?" Ness gave Lucas a kind smile, while Toon Link, on the other hand, acted a bit sour about it.

"it'll be just great..." Toon Link walked away with a frown on his face.

~end flashback~

The three were now the best of friends and it wasn't surprising that Toon Link had said alright to Skylar staying with an eagerness in his voice that wasn't there when the two met Lucas. As Toon had become much more mature and reasonable since then.

"I think you three should show Skylar around the smash mansion while I make your guys' room compatible for the four of you." said master-hand as he turned to leave and get their room reorganized for the four of them

"well where to first you guys?" Skylar asked sounding genuinely happy

"seeing as it's still early and these two woke me up I think we should go have breakfast." Said, Toon Link, as he turned towards the mansion

" I agree on breakfast but you rolled out of bed. like you literally rolled," said Ness as they set off to have breakfast.

Once in the mansion they went to the cafeteria and were greeted by many other people who Skylar wasn't familiar with.

'wow, they all seem nice' thought Skylar as the four sat down at the table that Toon Link, Ness, and Lucas always sat at. After what Toon Link considered a 'well-earned breakfast' the four had gone around the smash mansion to show Skylar around after an entire morning of sightseeing the four settled on going to their room and playing video games.

(because what teenagers don't like video games?) they spent about 4 hours playing games before they got bored. Trying to find out what to do they eventually ended up settling on getting to know Skylar more.

Time seemed to soar by because before the boys knew it they were heading to the cafeteria to go eat supper as they sat where they had sat that morning Skylar noticed that Toon Link had carried his sword all day, when they sat down Toon Link set it on the table.

"Uhh....Toon Link why are you still carrying your sword around?" inquired Skylar who was slightly baffled by this fact.

"Oh you never know when you're gonna need it especially at the smash mansion." Said Toon Link as he took a bite of his soup (how do you bite soup?)

"Yeah Toon Link is right you always have to be on guard here because well you'll find out soon most likely." Said Ness while taking a bite of his steak (Ness' favorite food by the way is steak)

"oh." said Skylar while looking at Lucas who was staring at Ness like he was the only person there.

"Yeah the two of them are right. where is your sword by the way Skylar?" asked Lucas who seemed to snap out of whatever trance he was in.

"my sword its right here." said Skylar while gesturing to the cloth on his wrist. (keep in mind that it's the cloth from the hilt of the sword. on a side note the hilt is the part of the sword you hold)

"pff. THAT is not a sword what drugs are you on?" asked a voice from beside the four Skylar looks to see Link sitting beside them laughing at Skylar's comment

"For your information it's a curse." Growled Skylar while summoning one of his magic swords and pointing it at Link who immediately stopped laughing in fact the room went silent.

"and this is what I was talking about." Said Toon Link in a quite boastful tone. Ness face palmed and Lucas was back in his trance like state again.

"Um...Skylar please sit down we don't need you to kick the crap out of the original Link." Said Marth rather defensively as Skylar sent his sword away and sat back down. The boy seemed annoyed with Link still. Skylar noticed that Toon Link, Ness and Lucas had finished eating. He quickly finished and the four got up and left.

Back in their room Ness freaked out "What was that back there I know that he insulted you but why threaten him?!?" Shouted Ness at Skylar

"I'm sorry like I said it was an instinct because where I'm from you have to 'Kill or be Killed' and I've fought for my life countless times." said Skylar revealing two scars that went over each eye.

"oh... okay... makes sense abou- wait where are you from anyway?" asked Lucas

"oh that's easy ever hear of Undertale?" asked Skylar while answering Lucas' question

"Undertale? hmm....never heard of it me and Lucas are from earthbound and Toon Link is from the Wind Waker." said Ness

"But we're all from different universes so it's not likely we've heard of where each other are from unless it's the same universe." explained they got ready for bed. Their Pajamas's all unique

The boys found their beds Ness and Lucas got one bunk bed Ness had bottom bunk Lucas ha top their blankets were the same but in blue and red the both had silver writing and the earthbound logo on them. Toon Link and Skylar also shared a bunk bed Toon Link had bottom bunk Skylar had top. Toon Link's blanket was the same green as his clothes and had a golden Tri-force on it, Skylar's blanket was sapphire blue with bone white writing on it and a red heart that symbolized determination. the four boys settled into their beds and drifted off to sleep.

End of chapter 1.

A/N: here's the very first chapter in the all-new story. Things won't be very much different if they are it's because something just made no sense at all. I'll try explain things that seem more random and I'll work on continuity a bit more. That's all for now PharoahFan out.