Chapter 15 "Enter the tournament"

~week of the tournament~

Toon Link's POV

I slipped on my new outfit made for the tournament. I had my doubts about it since it was a spandex jumpsuit but, it was surprisingly comfortable. Skylar was doing the same but, he had a cape. He finished putting the outfit on before he slipped his boots on to cover his paws. We walked out of the bathroom and let Lucas drag Ness into the bathroom to change. When they were done Ness looked happier than he did before. They were the last ones to change and now we were all ready Axel was flirting with Arial who looked none too pleased.

Axel's POV

I was flirting with Arial as we waited. He was not too amused about it but, I was.

"Are you guys ready for the tournament that will 'Spandex' over the next week?" I ask getting an annoyed groan from Kitty. Skylar and I just started laughing our asses off because of the pun.

"Well we should jumpsuit right to it." More laughter erupted after Riley made the pun. She was clever with puns and pickup lines like I was but, as a girl.

We headed down for breakfast and see link wearing his blue tunic used in tournaments I guess. We ate breakfast and about an hour later we were warped to the battle lobby. I was not as familiar with the place as the others but, not once had everyone been there at once. I admit that I had been there a few times before this everyone had attended to.

Normal POV

"Attention teams welcome to the third smash tournament. The teams are set new brawlers will go head to head with one of the senior smashers and if you lose your battles you're out of the tournament and mansion." The announcer stated obviously amused.

The battles were getting see up randomly at this time. The battle lineup was going to be challenging for the new comers but, that was the point. The best of the best were ones that remained at the mansion

(why do you think young link was only in melee)

they could try again to be there but needed to wait out one tournament before trying again.

Skylar gave a cocky grin

"no problem with that I got this in the bag." He said as the first battle was called.

"Skylar versus Link." Skylar's friends whished him good luck and gave reassuring glances to him before he went to prepare for his fight. Making sure to have his swords summoned and ready to fight. He went out to the arena ready to win and he knew he would.

"Welcome challenger Skylar this will be the very first of many difficult challenges that you will face here to stay you'll need to prove that you're a valiant fighter. I am your opponent for this match." Link said as Skylar walked onto the hyrule castle stage that was Link's special zone. They did their entering taunts.

"My friends give me your strength I will win this for me and all of you." Skylar felt energy surge through him the power of his friends was strong. Drawing his swords he was ready to attack.

Link casually let Navi fly around him like he'd normally do. Drawing his sword as well. A fierce look to him.

The two boys charged at each other swords clashing together in the bringing of a fight. The tournament has officially taken flight.

End chapter 15.

A/N: sorry this was so short and took a while. A lot less time than the last chapter at least. I wanted to keep it short so I could drag these out into individual chapters one battle each there may be two in some. This is supposed to be like the transition from brawl to the fourth game. Hope you enjoyed this chapter PharoahFan out.