Chapter 12 "More puns!?!"

Skylar was up all night working and let's just say that his work was outstanding. For the three outfits he finished which were Toon Link, Ness and Lucas' he had even added the personal touches that they had requested. They had found Skylar asleep at his sewing machine he had begun working on the fourth but fell asleep before he could finish it.

"Sans No!" Screamed Skylar as he sat up tears pooled in his eyes threatening to spill. Toon link ran up and asked

"what happened Skylar?" The boy just leaned into his boyfriend's arms and began crying

"i tried t-*hic* to save *sob* him but couldn't." Said Skylar toon Link thought and then he got an idea

"hey let's go to Grillby's Skylar." He said looking down at the sniffling fox

"w-why don't we go to your g-game instead I wanna see how your world is toon." Said Skylar looking up at TL with watery puppy dog eyes that his boyfriend just couldn't say 'no' to.

"Okay yeah I'll bring you to meet my sister and grandmother on outset island they'll love you...hopefully." said Toon Link with a reassuring smile

"Okay Toon but can I finish this outfit first?" Skylar said as he fired up his sewing machine to work on Kitty's uniform for the smash tournament since he had wanted to finish the job. Skylar worked with a smile on his face just as if it was a job that brought him countless hours of joy and happiness which in turn brought a smile to TL's face.

"Toon ice can see how cool you are for letting me do this." Said Skylar with his comical toothy grin everyone but Skylar, Riley and Axel groaned at the pun that Skylar had just let slip.

"Freeze you three or I'll have to shut you up with force." Kitty said but instantly realized what she had said

"....That was a pun." Said the three who were laughing at the 'serious' cat who had just told a pun.

"Sew sue me if they end up needing a few stitches from my seam ripping puns." Skylar replied causing Kitty to growl a little bit. Skylar then shut of his machine and filed the outfit since it was done.

"You ready to go Skylar?" Toon Link asked

"Toon I'm almost ready just let me change my clothes first." Skylar said with a smile as he went to go change.

Skylar's POV

I walked into the closet and it spun until it reached my wardrobe. I picked my simple blue shirt with a pixelated red heart on the front and my grey jeggings, I had also put on my well worn brown boots that looked like the ones Toon Link wore. Then I walked out of the closet with a sigh from the feeling of my old outfit being on. just like when I was younger I felt eager the same excitement I felt the day I got the letter that said I was accepted to the smash mansion.

"wow. Skylar you look...Great." at this I blushed how does he always get me so flustered with compliments

"Th-thanks Toon." I said giving him a soft smile as we walked out the door. We headed in the direction of the game portals and Toon Link led me towards a portal decorated by little waves a red boat and three golden triangles that formed another triangle known as the tri-force.

'how did I never notice this portal before?' I asked myself before we stepped into the world of the wind waker.

normal POV

(Play this as you read through what's under this.)

Skylar stood amazed at the sight laid out before him a small smile sliding it's way onto his slightly feminine features. The world they now stood in was truly a sight to behold to anyone who looked at it.

(unless you're the kind of person who never played the game and said it was dumb *cough* my mom *cough*.)

"W-what do you think Skylar?" ToonLink asked his boyfriend somewhat hesitantly before getting a hug, kiss and response from Skylar

"Toon it's amazing it's nothing like anything I've seen before! Also, can we go swimming?" ToonLink smiled at the younger's energy and eagerness.

"I'll show you around a bit then after you meet my family we can swim."

End of chapter 12.

There it's done now you know that I can work anyways thank you for not constantly asking for updates.