Chapter 16 "TournaBrawl 1 "

"My friends give me your strength I will win this for me and all of you." Skylar felt energy surge through him the power of his friends was strong. Drawing his swords he was ready to attack.

Link casually let Navi fly around him like he'd normally do. Drawing his sword as well. A fierce look to him.

The two boys charged at each other swords clashing together in the bringing of a fight. The tournament has officially taken flight.

Skylar knocked the wind out of Link by kneeing him in the chest giving him a chance to summon his bones. Six large and very sharp bones appeared around the boy one by one they were shot at Link forcefully. They did a ton of damage and sent him flying but, didn't kill him it nearly did. Sadly he survived by triple jumping. "C'MON I NEARLY HAD YOU THERE. HOW DO YOU USE A SWORD FOR A PROPELLER?" Skylar jumped out of the way hearing the familiar sound of a pokéball had spawned. Silently jumping up and using it just in time it hit Link and he got stuck in Chikorita's range of fire. He survived Again "You haven't gotten rid of me yet Fox boy. nearly but, not quite." Link laughed and jumped away Skylar looked down and saw a bomb at his feet ready to explode flipping away just in time to avoid the explosion. 

' I'll only be able to do this with the help of a smash ball.' Skylar and Link thought at the same time seeing one appear right after. Link prepared his bow to shoot it and Skylar sent another flurry of bones all hitting it. surrounded by colorful light "You may think you've beaten me Skylar but can you time it right?" Link noticed a heart container above Skylar on a platform 'now's my chance I'll heal up and have him eliminated from the tournament.' Link jumped up and before he got the item he was surrounded by Gaster blasters. "THE TIME HAS COME FOR THIS BATTLE TO END LINK YOU'RE FINISHED. BLASTER STORM!" the blasters fired sending Link to his defeat.

"THE WINNER IS SKYLAR" the announcer said in the end a huge grin spread across the boy's face as he did his signature victory pose

~meanwhile~

Toon Link and co. were sitting at the edge of their seats to see how close the match was, Skylar's timing with the attack was perfect Link was defeated. A large array of cheers and boos where cried by the others. "That's my Boyfriend!" Toon Link shouted "I know how that attack can screw you over." Marth said shuddering from what was probably a flashback of what happened to him involving the attack.

"Sky versus Fox!"

~timeskip~

"The winner is Fox." The announcer said there was a set of Gasps form Skylar and Co. "She's leaving?" Riley asked looking at sky who had just respawned. Sky had a soft smile on her as she turned her loved one. "I have to go back to my home my family needs me. Stay here and remember who I was" she kissed Riley on the lips one last time before going to pack her stuff.

End chapter 16.