Chapter 17 "departure and magic"

Sky had her boxes of stuff ready to leave returning to where ever it was she was from. Never to be seen or heard from again.

(This character will no longer be featured or mentioned in this book.)

Riley had tears spilling from her eyes day one of the new tournament was done and they had lost one not so great fighter.

(Nobody Has seen her fight)

 The friends noticed Riley was gone. She must have gone to help Sky move they thought. They had to go eat and sleep. Then get ready to continue the tournament the next day.

Skylar walked confidently as he earned his keep at the mansion. People were congratulating him for his smashing victory. He and a few other fighters earned their keep today Falco and Wolf were the other two that got the right to stay that day.

Axel had been panicking about the tournament with his lack of training and practice. Knowing he stood no chance in his battle tomorrow he started to pack his things, but nobody noticed it. The tournament was causing panic around the mansion the newer fighters training, eating good meals and resting.

"Where's Riley?" Skylar asked finally and broke the silence in their group. Almost all of the all-stars were sitting at the table save for Axel who was training, Sky who was eliminated and Riley who's whereabouts were at the moment unknown.

"You did good Skylar." The entire table turned and looked at Link who actually said Skylar's real name and not fox boy. Skylar smiled and shifted to his human form.

"Thanks Link now for a proper introduction my name is Skylar Percival Foxx shapeshifter. If you recall my first day being here I looked like this." Skylar smiled and looked at Toon Link who just grinned and looked happy to be there.

"Sorry I'm late." It was a gruff male voice that seemed similar to a voice they had heard before. A stranger who looked very similar to Riley sat down where Riley normally sat.

"Who the hell are you?" Skylar asked with a confused look.

"What do you mean it's me Riley." The stranger claiming to be Riley looked at Skylar who was holding a picture with everyone in it and looking between the two.

"Riley? What happened?" Skylar looked confused causing Riley to laugh a bit

"A necromancer I'm cursed she made me a guy." Riley just smiled and it reassured everyone that it really was Riley.

A crash was heard and there was Skylar laying on the floor the crash was him falling backwards on his chair for who knows what reason.

"Come on Skylar get up." Toon Link said hoping to get the boy up and he was replied with snoring. Not intense snoring, but little kitten like snores that made him even cuter.

Using his power bands Toon Link carried Skylar to their room and changed into his pyjamas. Skylar changed into his pyjamas with magic in his sleep like he does sometimes.

"What am I going to do with you Skylar." Toon Link said to himself as he crawled into bed beside his adorable, dorky boyfriend.

End chapter 17.