Chapter 18 "tournabrawl 2"

Odd things were happening at the mansion. First Olmar's helmet went missing, then Riley became a boy what odd occurrence was next. Link being stabbed in the back with a spoon?

Oh wait it happened at breakfast that morning oddly enough it wasn't Skylar's fault. It was DK's fault for this injury. Link was being an asshole as usual and DK stabbed him with a spoon. Marth did nothing this time out of fear that DK would hurt him.

"Well that escalated quickly." Kitty rolled her eyes as she yanked the spoon out of Link's back.

"I can't help who I- OW." Link held his back as Skylar put a healing spell on the area to stop him from bleeding.

"Hey Link don't worry it happens to the best of us. It happens to me a lot. Like this one time I was in this empty void and I look over to see a girl with brown hair getting mad at a ginger for him using some crappy tactic in a children's card game. It was funny but random." Skylar snapped and there was a cuccoo in his lap. It cooed and Skylar started petting it.

"Five minutes to get ready for battles." Skylar threw the cuccoo at link and went to his room to change into his jumpsuit. Smiling ready to cheer on and support his allies today Axel, Arial and Kitty.

The All-stars were down in the battle lobby making small talk. Every other combatant was on their way teams assembling in specific areas to assure everyone was there.

When the final combatant arrived Arial and Kirby were called to battle. Arial stood up a grin on his face under his cloak.

As he appeared of the field his scythe appeared and he moved his cloak. His body became visible and revealed a black jumpsuit with the team color on it.

"I will win this for my friends." He stood ready to fight so did Kirby. When the announcer said fight he went straight for an attack.

A quick swipe of his scythe knocked Kirby back and gave Arial the opportunity to grab a pokéball that spawned above him.

"This battle won't be easy I know but I must fight." He grabbed the pokéball and threw it at Kirby just as he was getting up.

To the luck of the cloak wearing man the legendary Pokemon Moltres appeared and Kirby was trapped in the firestorm that Moltres created.

Arial knew it wasn't going to be enough to win but he would try he did a scythe spin and launched Kirby. It wasn't far enough to eliminate him.

"You've gotta be kidding me." Arial spotted an heart container and took it before Kirby could. He didn't need it too much 30% compared to 150%. He went in for another attack, but it had been countered by Kirby.

"I'm not done yet Arial." Kirby then absorbed one of his attacks and used it against him. It didn't work out too well since in that time Arial got the smash ball.

"You're finished." Arial used his attack which made Kirby drowsy then his scythe grew much larger before he flung it across the stage. Upon contact Kirby was trapped in the spin of the blade. Kirby stood no chance as he was launched.

"Tried to warn him." Arial smiled as he earned his keep.

~timeskip to Axel's battle~

Axel tried to dodge the attack but was too slow it was foolish to think he'd manage to dodge an attack made by Luigi.

'An assist trophy.' Upon his thought he jumped to grab it and use it. Upon using it he had gotten a useful assistant said assistant gave him some time or so he thought.

The feeling of a fireball colliding with his back was all he remembered before losing the battle.

Warped back to the lobby he frowned. His friends tried to reassure him than it would be okay.

"I can't believe that I lost." Axel sighed.

"It's okay Axel not all of us are masters in battle. Lucas and toon link barely managed their victory and skilled fighters like Snake and Sky lost." Skylar hugged Axel to help cheer him up.

"Just think you'll find something. You're good at." Kitty gave a reassuring smile before getting up for her battle.

"Good Luck KitKat." Axel, Riley and Skylar said as she was sent to the battle field.

She drew her knife and gave a taunt before the battle begun.

"Be ready for this battle as it won't be easy." Samus said before they began.

Kitty instantly and swiftly attacked Samus with a kick. Narrowly dodging Samus' attack and landing by a pokéball.

"GO POKEMON!" she threw the pokéball at Samus and a blastoise came out.

"Gonna have to try harder if you want to win." Samus landed an attack on kitty wasn't a strong attack but it did damage which in turn made kitty mad. She went in for attack after attacl not giving Samus time to even block.

"I'm not a prissy high heel wearing pushover." She gave a final attack and launched Samus. Her spot at the mansion was secured.

With that the tournament was left to just the other fighters. The all-stars lost two allies, but they knew that their friendship was stronger than anything.

Nothing could truly tear them apart even of it tried.

End chapter.