Chapter 11 "A tournament?"

About a week of getting to know each other and dealing with twice the puns and pickup lines, the group noticed a flyer for a tournament. Skylar instantly ran up and read it over carefully.

The flyer said: hello brawlers master hand and crazy hand are proud to announce the 3rd annual smash tournament. A tournament of sports and Olympic events so grab a team of a 2 to 12 people to compete in a series of battles to see who will rain victorious.

"We should enter as a team." Said Toon Link "And we can all wear similar outfits that I can make if you want me to." Said Skylar as he blushed at the thought of Toon Link in a spandex jumpsuit.

"Alright but please make sure the outfits have capes with hoods." Said Arial

"I'm fine with it and I can add a detail for each of you but the main outfit piece is a spandex jumpsuit with the logo of your game in your primary outfit colour." Skylar had explained with a grin.

The group headed back to their room to collect their money to buy the materials that Skylar would need as the boy himself got his trusty sewing machine. To change the needle, fill the bobbins and make sure it was still working and in good condition.

After all their hard work they were ready for the tournament.

"Let's do this." Said Ness with enthusiasm

"were the all-stars." Said Skylar and the rest of the gang all excited for the next chapter in their friendship.

End chapter 11.