Chapter 7 - The Capitol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Queeeeen...Time to wake up, your majesty"

My eyes shoots straight open and I push Cato - who has been laying and whispering like 10 inches from my ear - out of my bed. 

"What the heck are you doing here!?" I practically scream at him. He tilts his head a little bit to the left and grin sheepishly at me.

"Aahhh get out!!" I shout and start pushing him, but it's hard since he's laying on the floor and does nothing to help me. I shout out loud in frustration and Cato continue to grin stupidly at me. I decide to just skip the shower this morning and leave him here. Right when I'm about to open the door to get away from him he grabs my ankle and pulls, making me fall straight on my stomach. The air leaves my lungs and I gasp for air. I can hear Cato scream in laughter and the rage explodes inside me. 

"Seriously what are you? 5?" I scream at him while I jump to my feet. He only laughs harder making my face turn tomato red. 

The rage inside me grows and I lose control. "You're going down in the arena!!!" ops. I shouldn't have said that. Too late. Cato stops right in his laugh and stares at me. He opens his mouth to say something but I figure it's better if I just leave him here like this so I turn on my heels and walk to the breakfast table.

Breakfast goes by pretty fast, with millions of yummy food. I almost feel happy and a big wave of hope flies through me. The only thing worrying me is that Cato never shows up for breakfast. Oh wait what am I saying, it's not worrying me at all. 

Nicki goes to tell Cato that we're arriving to the Capitol in 5 minutes and we should probabaly get prepared. When they come back I look at Cato to try and see if he has any reaction of what I said but his face is blank and he's staring down at his shoes the whole time. 

"Now the Capitol are going to have their first look at you - if you don't count the Reaping - so you have to play your role well." Nicki tell us.

"Uhm... why are you telling us this? Where are our mentors?" I say and I can see that in the corner of my eye Cato jerks a bit when I speak.

"Well, they had some trouble getting here but you're going to meet them right before the tribute parade tonight." Nicki says and I nod. I've heard that Enobaria and Brutus are mentoring this year for my district. They're absolutely awesome, I am such a big fan of them, particulary Enobaria and her teeth.

Nicki leads us the the train door and about 10 secounds after we got there, the door opens. I am really taken back at the sight infront of me. There's thousands of thousands people, screaming to get a glimse of...me? What, no? 

I soon got my question answered when the crowd started shouting my and Cato's names. At first, I wondered why they'd shout our names but then I remembered my thought when I left district 2; I'm a Career and i'm going to have to start acting like one.

So thats what I did, when the crowd was shouting our names, I threw my right arm up in the air, giving the crowd a deadly grin. As predicted, they loved it. With an emphasis on loved. Unfortunately we had to keep moving. Nicki pushed us through the crowd and I kept doing my "Career-thing". When we were out of the big crowd, I saw a small car. That was probably the one who was going to take us to the Training Center, I thought.

We entered the car and I had almost forgot Cato was with me untill he dumped down on the seat next to me. The car was so small and since Cato was so big and muscular, our arms and knees was touching each other all the way to the Training Center. I can say one thing, I didn't relax one second with him being so close. Lucky the car ride was short and we soon got to our destination.

Cato and I were separated and a dussin of Peacekeepers surronded me and lead me into a big room. I guess it was here I'm supposed to meet my stylist, right? I was right, oh god I'm so smart! 

My stylist was a guy, ugh I wanted a girl, with light (almost white) hair, icecold blue eyes (who kept creeping me out), but most conspicuous, his burning red skin. He was practically glowing. I bet he has a weird name too. 

"Hello, Clove." He said with disgusting soft voice. Haha he really thought he was mysterious and scary, but he was just ridiculous. Ugh, this is going to be a loooong day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I loved this chapter in the beggining, queeeen and all this. It's just....so....idk ahah ;P

B.Y.E :D