Chapter 10 - Training

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night goes by quickly. We watch the replay of the chariot parade and I curse every single minut because of those tributes from 12. Ugh, i hate them already.

The next morning I wake up with a smile on my face, it's training day. I've got it all planed up, me and Cato did it yesterday. First, we will ally with district 1, get to know them and all. Then, we will show of all of our amazing skills, to make all the other tributes (especially 12) afraid of us. Then...I guess we will just make everyone scared as hell.

I get up and put on the training clothes someone (probably Lucas) has layed out for me, when I walk out to the dining room I find Cato already sitting there, chatting with Brutus how you best get someone afraid of you.
"Hey! Stop talking tactic without me!" I shout angry at them. They snap their heads towards me and Enobaria gesture me to take a seat and join them. I do and throw myself into the conversation. Apparently the best way to get someone afraid of you is to "follow" them and watch them train, then they get nervous and if you peak in a deadly comment our two, they're as good as dead the first secound of the games. Well, I guess that's something new.

We take the elevator down and when the doors open I see we're the first ones. Cato and I wait for about 5 minutes before 4 districts arrive. It's 1,3,7 and 10. When the tributes from 1 sees us they quickly walk over.

"Hi!" the girl says. She has long wavy blond hair and a flawless face. I glance at Cato just to see he's drowning in her face. Stupid boy. Though I have to admit I get a bit jeal...Wait, who said that? Not me? No.

"Hi. We're allies, alright?" I ask quickly to snap Cato out of his love-doze. I works and he's back in focus.

"Yeah I guess. So what's your skills?" The boy asks. He has short brown hair and well, he's very tall.

"Mine is..." Cato begins, with his eyes focused on the blond girl.

"You'll see." I interrupt him. "I'm Clove and this is Cato." I say, feeling weird for not knowing their names yet.

"Right, I'm Glimmer and this is Marvel." The blond girl (Glimmer) says and immediately Cato goes into his love-doze again. I sigh and roll my eyes at that pathetic boy, so called my tribute partner.

We talk a bit more tactic and then all the other tributes have arrived. We gather in a small circle, around a short woman with black skin and black hair. She starts telling us the "rules" but me and my fellow allies tune out and start making jokes, which make the woman irritated and the other tributes scared (i think) how we can joke at a time like this. But i dont care, i'm having fun and i can see that the gamemakers like to see how we entertain ourselfs.

Finally, the woman is done talking and dismiss us and we're free.

"Finally!" I shout and Glimme laugh, we make high-five and start heading out to the stations.

"So, we're should we start?" Marvel asks.

"Why don't we go to our favorite station and show of our skills and then we go somwhere together?" Cato says and I'm surprisd by his cleverness. Who would have though that boy knew how to use his brain?

While i head to the knife-throwing station, Glimmer goes to the archery, Marvel to the spear-throwin station and Cato to the swords. I watch Glimmer shout arrows, missing almost every single one of them. I wonder why she went there if she isn't any good. Marvel throws his spears so good that makes me never want to touch a spear again. It's obvious that he's the one to get the spears in the arena. I watch Cato do some weirdo thing with the sword. I'm not inpressd though, i mean, i've watched him train almost my whole life. 

I see that my allies have turned their heads in my way, which means it's my turn to freak some kids out. Oh yey. No, seriously Clove, focus. 

And that's what I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHAHHA. great.

best sentence: it's my turn to freak some kids out. oh yey.

i've got nothing to say, just that i'm really hungry and i think i'm going to eat now.

bYE.