Chapter 13 - Scores

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I went back out to where the other tributes were waiting and I walked past them quickly. When I came to the elevator, i couldn't hold it in anymore. I started singing like hell. That song had really burned it self into my brain, though i didn't know it's title. That's really frustrating, ya now.

My singing completely stopped when the elevator doors opened on the 2nd floor. There, right in front of me was, Glimmer and Cato, suuuuper close to each other, whispering. That was the most disgusting sceene i've ever experienced. Awful.

"Get a room!!!" I screamed at them and ran away with my hand covering my mouth. Sure, it's cute when a couple loves each other and all that but this was some weeeeird circumstances. And they definitely didn't fit together as a couple. And then I felt something very strange. It was like someone ripped my heart. I had no idea where that came from but it sure was creepy.

I went inside our apartment and walked to my room to take a shower. After that loooong shower, I quickly dressed and got out and sat down at the dinner tabe. Cato was back and his hair was wet, so I asumed that he had taken a shower just like me, but his face was tomato red, like he was angry or really uncomfortable with something.

"Sup, tomato?" I ask, grinning widely at him. It seemed as if all my anger from our district training, you know, with all the queen and king drama, had just totally blown away because now, all I felt against him was a normal friend feeling and that weird thing in my heart.

His face went even redder, if that's possible, and he snorted at me. I chuckeled lightly and ate my food with pleasure. 

"Cato, Clove come on, they are giving the scores now!" Nicki shriek from the couch. I ran and jumped over the back of the couch, and plumped down next to Enobaria. She grinned widely at me.

Caesar showed up on the TV screen in his ridiculous blue hair. "Welcome! Now lets start with the scores of district 1, shall we?" he said.

Glimmer's face showed up and a 9 flashed next to her. Luck. Marvel also gets a 9 and Caesar moves on to district 2. This is it. My face shows up and I cant help but wrinkle my nose at how I look. Ugh, just...Then the score of a 10 flashes around my face. BOOYAAH!! Though i personally think i earned a 12. I smirk at the tv screen and Cato's face comes up. He also gets a 10. 

"That's exelent. Great work, both of you!" Brutus says giving us thums up. The other tributes flashes in a blurr and before I know it, the next tribute is the big boy from 11. Crap, we forgot to ask him to join us. Or did Marvel do that...? I dont remember. A 10 flashes around him. Whaaat!? 

"No! That's unfair! He can't be as good as I am? I mean, as we are!" I start to complain more but Enobaria puts a hand on my shoulder.

"You'll get him." She simply says and I nod, satisfied.

The little girl gets a 7, ooh surprisingly good actually, and they move on to district 12. I sigh loudly. The boy gets an 8. I start to mumble to myself in disbelief. Then the big bomb drops. The girl gets an 11. Are they nutts!? They can't give her that!? She's from 12 for gods sake! Then I realize i've said it all out loud. But I seriously don't care. I stomp off angrily to my room and throw myself on the bed, falling asleep not short after.

--------------------

Clary's POV ~~

I watch my sister's face and her score. A 10. I'm so proud of her. Ever since she left i've never stopped thinking about her. Mom and dad lost hope in me a long time ago. Right now, I'm not even living home anymore. When Clove left, i got so devastated that mom and dad threw me out. Fortunately for me, Clove's best friend, Sarah, found me and took me home. Since then, we've been skipping school just to watch every clip over and over again where we can get a climse of Clove. I see how much she has changed. Now, she's a brutal murder machine. And all of that for me. 

I feel a small tear trail down my cheek but i dont whipe it away. Why should i? I have no doubt in how good Clove is, but what about the other tributes? The more days that passes, the more of my faith that she's coming back home is slipping away.

That's why I'm gonna stay glued to this TV screen to watch every second of her. Because if something happens to her, i'm not sure what i'll do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 okay. this chapter was awkward. forgive me PLEASEEHHH.

i'm not gonna do the best sentence bc we agreed that its gonna be YOU commenting your favorite sentence, right? :)

anyways. i hate tuesdays but my class went swimming today and that was gmkdsahgli great.

sorry i feel very strange right now, like im numb or something..gfmnjldkngjjkags

eeuuuueee.....

bye. 

(: