RUN 4

As I looked down I saw her wings laying on the ground I held her hand Cass in heaven Sam treating her gunshot wounds oh my God she was shot Ashley was shot I stink as a father Sam rolled her in her side and began to take the bullet out but she was cold so cold her last breath was slipping out I sat beside her Jessie bobby and Rufus ran in "we heard gun shots." Jessie stopped they all stopped bobby rushed to help Sam.

"Dad..d...do..nt lose ..it j.j.just because I'm gone ..,.,does nt .,mean I'm gone." She gave me a pained smile as tears ran down her cheeks and mine she held my hand as my vision blurred. 

"Ash Ash ash don't go." Sam had tears so did bobby and jessie you saw them sprang up in Rufus's eyes.
She was dead
My daughter was dead......

************************
Three weeks earlier

"Ashley you're a demon." Deans kind eyes met mine bobby began to scrape off the demon signs to let me out. A few moments later they bring out my bags. The put the demon Signs up again.

"We gotta go." Dean said
"Me and Rufus will go hold them off."
Jessie and Rufus ran up stairs .
Cass appeared
"I have news."

"WHAT!" DEAN snapped he was thinking out a game plan.

"When Ash was 2 her mother was broke so a demon came and put blood in her and said on her 13 I shall come."

Dean looked to me grabbed his gun.

"OK game plan bobby you and Rufus will take your car Sam and Jessie will ride in her car me and ash will ride in baby." Dean scanned Evey one I grabbed the railing and took a deep breath.

"Casitel so I'm a human angel and a demon." I have labored breaths. Dean continued

"we will meet up at the cabin in Indiana we grabbed our stuff and go."

"I'll explain later"
Cass replied.

"NOW!" Dean shouted and we all ran up stairs I had my bags in hand so I ran out side and got in the car I saw Jessie run to the car she had left her things their. Bobby and Rufus Sam and a few moments later Dean. He started the engine and we all pulled out and drove away.

😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

As we arrive I was fast asleep I felt some one shake me and I rolled over.
"Day..s.sun hurts." I closed my eyes but slowly got up.
Sam looked at me

"Not a morning person."
"I got up at five for five years I'm off schedule ."
Sam grabbed his bag and followed Jessie in side.
I plopped down on the couch and fell asleep.
When I woke the house was quiet I saw a note on the table

       Found a lead gonna be out for a while bobby and Jessie should be their Rufus said bye
      Dean.
And on the back of the  note
    Went to store be back soon
       Bobby

I yawed and turned on the coffee machine I grabbed a worn down coffee cup and poured me coffee I looked at the time we got here at 7 and its 12 I sipped my coffee and walked around I heard whispering I walked to a closed door I assumed was a bed room

"Sam you know I don't like to be called "jess" I'd prefer to be called Jay its easier I know you think of your old life I know you think of your mom hey Jude." She swayed on the bed I peeked in she was on the edge of the bed.