:MOURING;::chapt.18

The engine of the van began Computer systems set up inside Sam dean and bobby sat inside San driving while dean freaked out.

    "Why is she not here she said she would meet us here." He tapped his foot rapidly.

   "Mabey she forgot." Sam replied.

"Forgot a promise or got caught I wish we knew what she could hear." Dean responded.

     "We aren't dichable prom dates shell show up." Bobby replied.

    "Whatever" Dean said trying to take his mind off it.

   ---------------------------------

     All nurses code blue in room B14 Ashley Winchester.

       "She's seizing."
"Satblelize her."

Her heart rate quickens faster faster pumping too much blood to the brain.

      Its all a blur around me I see flashes of white hear words code blue I've been here forever I want dean I want the impala I want a home...  A tear streams down my cheeck as i hear a loud buzzing noise then some one yell.

     "CLEAR!". a nurse shoved it on the young girls chest and pressed a breathing mask on her face once her heart begins again.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

       Farra

    When I come to I'm still in the woods surrounded by trees where I passed out hours before.

   The sun is rises no more than three I. The afternoon.

     I appeared at the buliding and saw sam and dean. I ran into the van they had shocked faces on them.

     "WHERE WERE YOU THEY GOT BOBBY BECAUSE YOU WERNT HERE." sam sat dean down.

"She's in trouble but fine now I'm sure of it." Farra clenched her fists together.

   "What was wrong.?" Dean asker.

"Bobby was kidnapped." Farra walked over and played with Sans lap top.

         Then the door to the van squeaked as Jay walked in with bags of food in her hands. She drove her SUV. And parked it outside as she saw Farra she doest question it any more.

      Sam kissed her on the check as she sat in the passenger seat next to dean in the front of the car.

      Sam and dean drank their beer no one dared to say a word.

     The sclience was unsettling to Jay she wanted to talk the science was disturbing.

"She is going to wake up." Every one looked to Jay. All eyes stared at her but dean continued to look at his hands.

     "She can't sleep forever." Jay placed her finger under deans chin forcing him to look at her.

    "She.is.going.to.be.okay" she gave dean a kind hug. "Never lose hope."

    Her sentence stuck in deans head.

       They sat in science the rest of the day and into the night Sam and dean got in the SUV. and drove to the back of the building