Death and the stories in the middle.19

I sat in a chair as Sam and Dean paced the hall Sam worrying about Jay and bobby Dean worrying about bobby the man who basicly raised them.

       I worried for the both of them. Neither of them will tell me what happend I can't get Sam to speak and dean is shouting at
An aturne.

            I braid my hair like Katniss from hunger games down my shoulder I hold it together with a hair band.

      Istand up and walkover to Jays bedside I see her red wavy hair lay around her shoulders and on the ends is blood her blood I know she was shot three times and that's it Sam won't...Can't speak about it it's been three days since I woke.

         I stand outside the door looking at her pale and unmovie body she lost a lost of blood and went under surgery bit she lost a lot of blood to the brain she almost died I don't know how she got burn marks neaither of them will speak to me without having a break down. I just need to know what happens.

           I walk to the next room and see bobby his head bandaged he is not going to make it I don't even have any hope he was shot in the temple his brain is swelling it's been swelling for fourty eight hours its not going down hes not going to make it I know it I feel it in my soul. I hear them mention Kevin who I met once before Sam went crazy about six months ago and Castiel sucked up his crazy. Then Cas went in the river letting the leviathans out ending the world and Frank and what aren't they driving baby? Did they crash the car.  I need to know.

        I walk down a hall to hear dean scream and once I arrive at the end of the hall deans hands are in fists and he is marching the other way I look at a frame on the wall that's cracked dean punced it. I run after him.

      "Dean what happens what did you do."

      "Nothing." He replied turning the corrnor and looked out the windown.

        "What did you do?" I take a breath looking at how fralgile he is. "Why did you do it?" I looked down the other hall at Sam still pacing. "Please tell me......Please trust me." I walk away just in time to see a Black haired woman stumble into the hospital then I see her face.

       "FARRA!" I run over and wrap my arms around her.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

        Hey boys and girls-Women and men I have news This book is ending chapters 25-30 then I will put this book under editing and post more hunger games!
       {Finnicks Daughter}
Please go check it out if you like that fandom of course then it will be thine for Chapter one of......

       .T.--- .B.--.B.----.T.
       .The.Big.Bang.Theory.
      [Love gets the best of us.]
The book will be out October 13. The day supernatural returns for season 12......

      !!!!!!!!!!!!Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soo I might have a cover contest for Love gets the best of us well I best get to sleep so night night.

I'm so sorry for the feels...
Here to make you happy again.

When the fist heard the name Castiel

I have so many supernatural stuff but I also have....

Just Jenifer.

   You know what I'm gonna GI make a Fandom page in my Feelings book luv you all!!!!!!!