Inside scoop::16

ⓟⓛⓔⓐⓢⓔ ⓝⓞⓣⓔ  most of this chapter will be from Ashes point of view reminder that this is Ashley inside her head and takes place at the end of the last chapter. OK enjoy.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

           Its dark all around then I see something Dean I begin to bang on the clear wall but nothing happened.

   "Dean!" I began to pound on the wall some more "can't you hear me......dad" can he even hear me.

I can barley make out words every thing is a blur I think he sees me.

"Its like Crowley brought out her inner demon"

"How."

Inner demon I know I have demon blood in me but inner demon what Does this mean.

I'm a monster.....

Dean

How am I going to fix this she is possessed by her own. Self. She has already been shot.

Me Sam Farra and bobby are clueless.

"I have an idea." Farra spoke up.

"What's  would that be." I asked.

   "I can try to sensese her engery." Farra replied.

"How " Sam asked.

"Well angel cavity search." Farra said.

   "What." Boby asked.

"Do it." I said "just do it."

Ashley.

Suddenly there is a pain  like being on fire. Hurts like hell. Suddenly a wall on the box breaks and I'm free. I begin to run then I see it I'm in my old room the room I had at bobby's

The TV is playing then I see something Me.

  "How did you get out."

"I don't know" I responded then I was flung across  the room the pain in the middle of my stomach is worse im on my back and I see into the other mes eyes there black as coals .

The pain goes away I get back on my feet . I know to get out I need to fight like dinjinn you need to kill your self in the dream to wake up.

Kill your self to wake up

Or kill the demon me to wake up.

What if it doesnt work.

   It's worth a try.

I punch the demon in the face. As it pulls my hair I'm shoved against the wall I quickly flip her over and shove the demon against the wall I have a hand on her throat I Begin to reach for the knife on the edge of the table that's right beside me I feel my fingers skim it  I wrap my hand around the handle and slit demon mes neck. It drops to the floor motion less.

     "Give me my body back."
I shout as loud as I can.

I begin to hear people speak.

"Well how is she ."

"Not good she might not wake up."

I cant recognize the voices but I begin to think why won't I get better I knew I had demon blood in me but I also have.

         angel blood in me

Then I feel a sharp pain in my back. I hear a small whisper day I'm sorry then I look down and see a blade through me. A long blade like a. Sword.

   I Falk to my knees as I begin to chock on my own blood. I drop to the ground probably dead but my mind races on.

   Its all cold in so cold I close my eyes for the last time as I hear crying and a voice say

    "I love you."

👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺

   So clif hanger hay you got three chapters this week and this one is kinda long enjoy until next week. Enjoy

Oh and go check out my hunger games contest.