Chapter five

Authors note: hi, thanks for reading this chapter. Sorry it took so long it's just I was a little nervous to post this chapter because this chapter is when she gets kidnapped!!!!

Well anyway enjoy the story and don't forget to vote, comment and follow me. And also please comment any ideas of what you think should happen in the book. I might include some of your ideas and I will give you a shoutout if I do. Sorry, this chapter isn't written that well but whatever. Thanks y'all please keep reading.
____________________________________________________________
When he finally stops to breath I shove him off me.

"RICKY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!?!" I yell at him.

"Oh calm down, this is only the beginning of our fun." He says calmly.

"What the hell, Ricky just let me leave."

"Fine, but this will not end up well for you."

"What," he walks away, "wait, what are you talking about?"

It's too late, he's already gone. What the hell was he talking about?

I leave his room and go to where I saw Kate before.

When I get there I see that she's not there anymore.

Well, I guess I have to spend most of my time here trying to find her.

My first thought is that she will be by the drinks. So I'll check there first. Sadly, I have no idea where the drinks are.

I decide to ask someone. I walk up to the first person I see holding a drink which also happens to be the first person I see in general.

"Um, hi." I say as I walk up.

"Hey, are you talkin' to me?" He answers obviously drunk.

"Um where did you get that drink?"

"Are you tryna' steal ma' drink."

"No, I just want to know where you got it."

"So you're not gon' a' steal er'?"

Wow, this is going to be a lot harder than I thought.

"No, I'm not."

"Ok, I got er' from ther' kitchen."

"Thanks."

I walk over to where I think the kitchen should be but I find myself at the stairs to the basement. This house is not set up right.

I wander around for about 15 minutes until I find the kitchen. When I get there I don't see Kate anywhere.

I pull out my phone and decide to text her.

Me: hey where r u?

Kate: I'm with Jason

Me: who's Jason

Kate: my boyfriend

Me: ur boyfriend is Eric

Kate: oh ya, so who is this then?

Me: I don't know, just meet me in the kitchen

Kate: ok see u there

Me: ok

I wait for about 15 until I see Kate.

"Hey." I say as she walks up to me.

"Sorry, I took so long I thought I was going the right way and I ended up at the stairs to the basement."

"I know, this house is not set up right."

"Ya, so why did you need to talk to me?"

"Ricky was hitting on me so I just wanted to let you know that I am going to head home."

"Ok, thanks for getting me away from that Jason dude. I have no idea who he was."

"Ok so I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Ya, we can get together."

"Ok, bye."

I start to walk away.

"Wait! One last drink first?"

"Ok." I say while I laugh at her.

I walk back into the kitchen and grab 2 red solo cups. We have our drinks and I leave.

I decide to walk thorough the park.

There are buildings at the park that I haven't really seen before.

I go over and it's made out of bricks.

Someone grabs me.

I'm pushed against the wall but I do not scream I don't even move. He starts kissing me and before I even realize what's going on he kisses my neck.

Then pain.

Unbearable pain.

Is he biting me?

I try to pull away but he is to strong and I can't move. He pins my arms against the wall and pulls me up until the only thing holding me up is him and the wall.

The pain is still in my neck and I start to get tired and my vision blurs. Am I dieing?

THEN. NOTHING.