Chapter seventeen

Authors note: I am soooo sorry I haven't written in forever!!!!!!

I'm not even going to try to make excuses for how long it's been since I've written.

Please vote and comment. Love you all!!❤️❤️❤️

PS: what should my nickname for my viewers be. Comment here what you think.
___________________

I wake up with a deep breath and see Ricky. Am I in hell? No. He's sitting on top of Ian and punching him.

"Armelle's gonna fucking kill you!" He yells as he slams his head to the ground.

"Get off of him!" I yell.

He looks over at me and then back to Ian.

"You fucking idiot," he says to him, "you turned her?"

"He did what?" A voice says from the door.

I turn and see Armelle standing there.

"I'm going to give her my blood when she wakes up." Carly says as she walks towards me.

Armelle speed runs to her and holds her back. She looks deep into her eyes.

"You will go lock yourself in your room." She says.

Carly leaves to go to her room and just like that my only hope is gone. Armelle looks towards me and then walks up to me. She grabs my chin and then looks deep into my eyes. She throws my face down and swears at Ian.

"What the fuck?!" She yells.

"I had to." He says, a tear running down his face.

Ricky laughs.

"You fucking love her?" He asks, "now she's gonna die."

I look to Ian. He's balling.

"Ricky take her downstairs!" Armelles yells, "him too."

Ricky walks towards Ian. He breaks the window and jumps out. Ricky and Armelle follow.

I look around. I'm alone. I smile. I can escape. I run to Carly's room and try to get her but the door is locked. I run downstairs to try and find a key.

Wait.

I could just leave. I don't have to stay here.

I walk to the door and place my hand on the knob. I turn my hand and swing the door open. I'm free. 

I walk out the door and down the driveway. I look at one of the  cars and get an idea. I run back into the house and try to find the keys to one of the cars.

"C'mon." I say to my self.

"Geneva?" I hear Carly yell from her room.

I try to convince myself I didn't hear anything.

"Please?" She calls, "I need to give you my blood.

I stop. I need her love or I'm going to die. I walk near the stairs and then I see the keys on a table. I grab them and then rush up the stairs.

"Open the damn door." I scream, as I walk close to it.

It unlocks and she walks out. I grab her arm and rush down the stairs to the car. I sit her in the passenger seat and climb into the drivers.

"I can't believe you fell in love with her." I hear Ricky's voice.

It's now or never.

Armelle runs up and Ricky is holding Ian back. I pull out of the drive way and start speeding down the road. I start to think about Ian. I love him. No. I don't. I just think I do.

A tear runs down my face.

"Geneva?" Carly asks, "are you ok?"

I brush away my tears and nod my head.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"I don't know." I say angrily, wiping away another tear.

I see a motel and quickly pull in. I hop out of the calandra so does Carly on her side. I look over at her and she looks back. She smiles.

"We're free." She says.

As we're walking up she stops.

"Wait," she says, "are you going to be a vampire now?"

I look back at her and then to the ground. I can't believe this is happening.

"Ya, I guess." I say.

We walk into the motel and get a key to a room. When we get in Carly slumps down on the bed.

"Geneva?" She asks.

"What?" I ask angrily.

"I don't think I want to help you become a vampire." She says.

"So you just want me to die?"