Chapter ten

Authors note: DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!!! Welcome aboard this is chapter ten speaking, you are going to love me. Lol. Thanks for all the votes, comments and reads.

Please comment what you want to happen next and I'll give you a shout out.

Enjoy chapter ten.
____________________________________________________________

I try to scream and the only sound that comes out is a silent whimper. I try again and
it's still too silent.

And if for a second I try to forget that someone just died, I start to think about what he said. He said that we were on a road, not a street. He also killed someone and they were on the road and there was no one around to notice.

Where are we?

I try to scream again.

I can hear him laughing at me. I can just picture his smirk. I'm just glad it's Ian and not Ricky.

If it was Ricky he probably would have burned a whole right through my blindfold and then my eyes.

"So we need to talk about something." Ian states.

Maybe he will tell me why Ricky was always saying I am so important.

"You might meet Armelle today." He says.

I wonder why he wants to talk about that.

"I need to warn you about her," he starts, "you need to behave around her. She's super old, super strong and super mean. If you do one thing to piss her off she will kill you. Nod your head so I know you're listening."

I slowly nod my head.

"You might not meet her though. I depends on who gets to the house first."

Didn't they leave before us, shouldn't they get there first?

"We are about 5 minutes away."

I'm nervous and I can feel myself shaking.

We sit in silence for the rest of the trip.

I can't believe I'm saying it but I'm glad I have this duct tape on my mouth, it stops me from chewing on my nails.

"We're here," Ian states excitedly, "and this is going to hurt."

Wait, what's going to hurt.

I can hear him shuffle in in seat. I can feel his hand on my face. The tape gets ripped off my face.

I scream.

"I told you it would hurt." He says calmly.

He carefully takes the tape off my hands and I stretch out my wrists.

"Is Armelle here?" I ask a little worried.

He carefully takes off my blindfold and throws it into the back seats. He nods. My breathing starts to shake as I get more nervous. He grabs my chin and pulls my head up to look into his eyes.

"Hey, it's going to be fine." He says, and I believe him.

"Are you compelling me right now?" I ask suspiciously.

"No."

"How can I trust you?"

"You can't, but you can believe me right now."

"I don't know."

"Come on let's go meet Armelle."

He walks out but my door is child locked so I wait for him to come open it. When he does I step out of the car to look at the house.

The first thing I notice is that there's an identical black Honda Civic sitting in the driveway. The second thing I notice is that the house is huge. Like mansion huge.

I guess Ian still doesn't trust me because he grabs my wrist and watches me react to how huge this house is.

He walks me over to the door and fumbles with his keys for a bit. He puts them in the lock and twists them.

"Remember what I said, you have to behave." He warns me.

He opens the door and pulls out the key.

We step into the mansion and the first thing I see is a huge grand staircase. That goes up to 2 different floors.

I just stand there in awe of how big this house is.

Ricky walks in from a different room and laughs at me.

"Welcome, Geneva." He says happily.

When I hear him call me by my name it shocks me. This is one of the first time he's actually called me Geneva.

I smile as I look around the grand entrance.

"Hello Geneva." I hear a woman say with a thick British accent.

I whip around to face her.

"Hello." I say nervously.

She doesn't look super mean, or strong, or old. She doesn't look a day over 25. But I guess she is a vampire.

I wonder how old Ian and Ricky are. They look about my age but they are probably way older. Ewww that's kind of creepy.

"Welcome to my home." She says as she waves her arms around dramatically.

"Thank you." I say quietly.

*riiing riiiiing riiing*

Wait, there's a phone in this house. I could call for help.

"Addie can you grab the phone." Armelle yells.

"Yes ma'am." I hear a small voice call, it must be Addie.

We all stand in the grand entrance for a bit.

"It's for you Ricky." She says as she walks into the room.

She hands the phone to Ricky. She stares at me with a confused look on her face.

"Addie can you give Geneva a tour?" Armelle asks her.

"Of course, ma'am." She replys.

She walks over to me.

"Follow me Geneva."