Chapter twelve

Authors note: omg!!! I am so sorry for not writing in so long😫
__________________________________________________________
Ian speed runs up to me and pushes me into a wall.

"Please!" I cry, "please don't do this!"

He doesn't speak, he doesn't even look like he feels bad for me.

Little veins begin to appear under his eyes and his fangs appear.

Then he slams his face into my neck. He starts to feed on me.

Ricky walks in and looks a little surprised.

"Are you going to turn her?" He asks.

"Wait what!?!? Please no!!!! Ian no!!!" I look right I to his eyes trying to convince him not to but all I see is a demon staring back at me.

"Geneva!"

"Please Ian don't do this."

"Geneva wake up."

I jolt awake.

"You were screaming in your sleep." Ricky says very calmly.

"What time is it?" I ask sleepily as I role over to look at the alarm clock.

12:15pm.

"Whoa why didn't you wake me?"I ask annoyed.

"Today is your photo day. We didn't want you to have sleepy eyes," He says calmly "now get up and put this on."

He tosses me a pink polka dotted bikini top with matching bottoms and a pink pair of sunglasses.

"What!? No I am not putting this shit on."

He looks right into my eyes.

"Put it on."

He leaves the room. That dick compelled me.

"Asshole!" I yell at him.

I can hear him laughing.

I put the damn thing on.

I go into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.

I want to go home.

Ricky comes back into the room and eyes my body. Dick.

"Ehh, it's good enough." He says.

Asshole.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me down the long staircase.

"Hello dear." Armelle says as she takes a photo of me walking down the stairs with Ricky.

Ian walks in and stares at me as he eats ice cream right out of the container.

"Already?" He asks sadly.

Ricky nods his head while he stares at me.

"What is going on?" I ask angrily.

Apparently I asked the wrong question because my faces meets Ricky's hand with a smacking noise.

"You don't get to talk until after the pictures are taken!" He says with a smirk on his face.

God, I hate that smirk.

"God Ricky you idiot, don't hit her face, we need to get take the pictures." Armelle says as she holds up the camera.

Ricky, still holding on to my wrist, pulls me down the rest of the stairs.

Do they think I can't walk or something? Why do they always have to lead me around like I'm a lost puppy?

He leads me out side to a huge pool. Was this pool always here? How come I never noticed it?

He sits me down and places me on a pool chair.

"Ok, the first rule is never smile when I take pictures. Try to look like you are always miserable. And do whatever we say without talking back. Like Ricky said don't even talk until after the pictures are taken." She lectures me.

I nod my head.

They point me around into different positions, the whole time Ian just standing there eating his damn ice cream.

After about twenty minutes later someone finally speaks.

"Ok we are done with the he bikini pictures boys grab her." She says as she points at me with both hands.

Ian drops his ice cream and walks over grabbing my left arm gently while Ricky comes over and nearly rips my arm off. Well, not really.

They pull me back up into my room and Ricky tosses me another outfit.

It's black short dress that is just above my ass at the back but at the front it goes down lower. NO UNDERWEAR. And it's not even covering what it's supposed to cover because it has slits all the way up on the front and back.

Under it I put on a pair of boy shorts to cover up my ass. I walk out the door and Ian and Ricky are both standing outside my door.

"Uh, no," Ricky says as he grabs my arms and pushes me back into the room, "no underwear."

"No way, you perverts!" I yell in disgust.

"Just take the damn things off." Ricky says.

I look to Ian for help but he says nothing.

"Fine," I agree, "so get out."

"We're going to see anyway so just quickly take it off and lets go."

"Assholes."

I take my underwear off and can immediately feel their eyes on me.

"Ok, let's go." I say breaking there trance.

They grab my arms and pull me back down the stairs.

They walk into the kitchen and open another door. When I can see inside all I see is stairs. This must be the basement.

Ricky lets go off me and walks down the stairs as Ian picks me up...........bride style.

He hauls me all the way down the stairs and places me in a cell. When I walk in I see Armelle with her camera.

Ian doesn't let go of me he brings me over to the side of the room and puts a cuff around my neck and legs.

"Wait, what the hell are you doing?!?" I scream.

"It's just for the pictures." He assures me.

"Why do you need these damn pictures anyway?!"

"For our website."

"What website?"

"The one we will be selling you on." Armelle says as if she's glad to get rid of me.

"What!!! No!!!! Please no!!!!"