Chapter eight

Authors note: sorry for taking so long to update, I had writers block.

Anyway I can't believe that I have 129 views. Thanks.
____________________________________________________________
He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into him.

"Ian, stop." I say.

"Well then, what else do you want to do?" He asks me in a cocky tone.

"I want to go home." I answer.

"Well then good thing I'm taking you home tomorrow."

"No, I mean my home, with my mom, and my room."

"This will be your new home, and Armelle will be your new mom, and you will have a new room."

I sit up and try to get off of the bed but Ian holds me in place.

I need to find a way to get away from him.

"I need to go pee!" I blurt out.

"Ok,the bathroom is over there."Ian says confused, pointing to a door near the the door out of the hotel room.

The door out of the room I can go there instead of the bathroom. Then I will run like hell.

I get up and he lets me. I walk over to the door. This is my chance. I turn and go into the bathroom.

I'm so nervous.

If the door is locked then he will get so mad at me. What if he hurts me?

I flush the toilet to make it seem like I actually went to the bathroom. I run the sink for a bit to make it seem like I'm washing my hands.

I put my hand on the doorknob.

Should I attempt this?

I should.

I slowly turn the knob and walk out.

I start to walk back to the bed.

Does it take vampires longer to speedy run if they are laying down? I mean do they take longer to get up?

I'm still close to the door and I'm making sure not to go to close to the bed.

I turn and run to the door.

I turn the knob and.............

Locked.

I can hear Ian laughing behind me.

I turn around and don't even bother to look at him. Instead I grab a chair.

I walk over to the window and throw the chair throw it breaking the glass.

"Whoa, what the hell?" Ian yells in disbelief, but I still ignore him.

I start to climb out the window and I have to admit I feel like a real badass.

Just as that thought leaves my brain Ian grabs me and pulls me back into the hotel.

"HELP!!!!!PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!" I yell hoping someone will hear me.

"Shut up!You idiot now we need a new hotel room!" Ian snaps.

"What's the problem are they all booked?" I ask sarcastically.

Ian grabs my wrist and pulls me out into the hallway.

He grabs the handle to the door right beside the old room and try's it.

Locked.

I can't help but laugh to myself.

Ian grabs it again and snaps the whole door knob off.

Wait, the lock is gone that means I can escape and it won't be locked.

Just as I start to plan my escape he grabs both my wrists.

He carefully ties them to the bed frame.

"Ian, what the hell!" I yell as he ties me up.

"Well, I can't let you escape and apparently I can't trust you enough to not to tie you up."

I stretch out my legs in discomfort.

"Thank you." He says as he grabs my legs and ties them to the other side of the bed frame.

We sit there for a couple of silent, uncomfortable hours, until I drift off to sleep.

I walk up and try to sit right up in bed, but of course I can't because I'm tied up.

He used really good rope that makes me feel like my hand is being burnt off.

I struggle for a good 20 minutes trying to find a comfortable position.

"You shouldn't have broken the window, then you wouldn't have to be tied up." Ian points out annoyingly.

Why the hell is this doorknob ripped off Ian?" I hear an angry voice yell from the hall.

Ricky walks in and sees me tied up. He smirks when he sees me. God I hate that smirk. It's like it will never leave me alone, it just follows me around.

"Why the hell are you in this room Ian?" Ricky asks still smirking at me.

"She broke the window in the other one."

"And the doorknob?"

"The door was locked."

Throughout the whole conversation Ricky never takes his eyes off me.

"I just came to tell you to get your stuff ready because we are leaving in an hour." Ricky says.