Chapter seven

Authors note: the character that is mentioned in this chapter, is the character whos mouth is on the cover.

So all I have to say is the usual. Vote, comment and follow me. Thanks for reading.
____________________________________________________________
I wake up I the same bed. When did I fall asleep? I sit up and look around neither Ian or Ricky are in the room.

This is the perfect time to escape.

I quietly get out of the bed and walk over to the window. I'm in GreenBar Hotel, on one of the highest floors.

If I went out the window I could climb down the fire escape. I reach my hand out to the bottom of the window and attempt to pull it up.

Locked.

I walk over to the door and slowly try to open it.

Locked.

I walk back to the window in search for the window lock, to try to open it.

I pull it up until it's up all the way.

I slowly pull up on the window making sure not to make any noise.

The window is slammed shut and Ian appears beside me. He's holding the window down and playing with his short dark brown hair with the other.

"Ouch!" I screech in pain.

He slammed my finger in the window when he closed it.

"Oops, well you shouldn't have been trying to escape anyway." He says in a jerky voice.

He slowly opens the window as I pull my hand out. As soon as I get my hand out he slams the window shut.

He locks it and grabs my wrist.

He pulls me out the door and into a hallway.

Nows the perfect time to yell for help, as he's pulling me along, grabbing my wrist.

"HELP!!!!" I yell as loud as I can.

Nothing happens.

"HELP!!!!!!!!" I try again.

Still nothing.

"This hotel is deserted, no one will here you." He says with a big evil grin on his face.

Well maybe not evil, I mean he's kinda cute.

No.

He kidnapped me and tried to kill me, he is not cute.

"What do you mean? This is the most popular hotel here. It's usually packed." I say confused.

"We compelled everyone to leave and we put a closed sign on the door." He explains.

"Compelled?"

"Compulsion is what we use to make people do what we say," He explains, he stops and looks into my eyes, "let me feed from your wrist."

I slowly lift up my wrist and willingly let him feed on me.

The pain is not as bad as the first time probably because this time it's my wrist not my neck.

I'm about to scream.

"Don't scream our move." Ian says looking up at me for a second.

I don't move I just stand there like a statue.

"Ok, done," he says, " don't tell anyone."

He grabs my wrist and starts pulling me down the hall again.

We get to the door to what looks to be the biggest suit in the hotel.

Ian knocks on the door.

Ricky opens it. As soon as he sees me he looks angry.

"Why did you bring her here?" Ricky snaps sharply.

"She tried to escape out the window." Ian replies.

"She's not ready to meet Armelle yet."

"I was bringing her to you not Armelle. You are the only one that knows how to tame her."

"Tame me? I am not an animal. If anyone here is an animal it's you." I say totally barging into the conversation.

"Well the point is that we can't stay in this hotel we have to bring her home." Ian states, ignoring me.

"Fine, we leave tomorrow." Ricky answers.

"What if she try's to escape before then?" Ian asks.

"Well then I guess you will have to keep her company." Ricky answers.

"Wait, what? No. No way!!"I yell as he drags me back to the room.

"This is not your decision Geneva." Ian says as I fight to get out of his arms.

Who am I kidding?

I was fighting a battle against a vampire.

A super strong vampire.

How will I survive?

I know how, I won't.

He pulls me into the room and throws me on the bed.

"Please, let me go." I cry out.

"I'll think about it," he starts, "ok I thought about it and I say, no way in hell."

"Well then I get to go, because this is hell." I mumble.

"Oh, come on. Your not in hell, little angel." He says as he sits down on the bed next to me.

"Oh ya, then where am I?" I ask.

"Your in GreenBar Hotel." He answers.

"Close enough."