Chapter fourteen

Authors note: OML I AM SOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!

I AM SOOOOO SORRY I CANT BELIVE IT I AM SUCH A FOOL. I REALLY HOPE THAT THIS CHAPTER MAKES YOU HAPPIER SINCE, YOU KNOW I AM SO STUPID AND CANT WRITE ENOUGH.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I REALLY WANT TO MAKE YOU ALL HAPPY!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

I don't know why I did that in all caps.
:):)
_________________________________

"Shhh." He whispers as he points to his ear.

He hands me a DS.

"Chat room A."

Ian: I don't want them to hear us

Me: so ds's?

Ian: I also don't want you to text someone out of this house

Me: so, what are we going to do

Ian: turn you I guess

Me: ya but what exactly is the plan

Ian: I don't know

Me: when are we going to do it? Now?

Ian: no

Me: when

Ian: later

I look up at him and he looks back. Before I can even say anything his lips smash against mine.The kiss is amazing! I can't believe this is happening.

He pulls me closer to him and then puts his hand under my shirt and holds my back. I can feel goosebumps all over my body but I don't care.

He takes off my shirt and I take off his.

****

We lay there on my bed naked. How could this even happen? This could not have been the right time. Even though it did feel so right it also felt wrong. What if Ricky and Armelle heard us. I think of it for a second, but actually I don't care at all.

I look at him and he looks back then we break out on laughter.

"That was amazing!" He says and then kisses me, "you know what? Let's turn you now!"

"Now?" I ask confused.

"Yes now, I want to be with you forever! I can't even think about how Armelle is trying to sell you."

"Ok." I say shocked.

"Ok!" He says excitedly.

"I love you."

Before I can even think about what I just said he replies.

"I love you too."

*****
We walk down stairs to get something to eat.

"Well, you two had fun last night." Ricky says with a smirk.

I hide my blushed cheeks with my hands.

"Ian, you know Armelle is not going to be happy about this." He says, after neither of us answer.

"Ian," I hear Armelle's voice say behind us, "I need to talk to you. Privately."

I look to him with a worried look but he assures me with his look that it will be ok.

I then go to the fridge to get something to eat. I see Carly sitting in the corner of the kitchen terrified, holding the side of her neck. I quickly forget about getting food and walk up to her.

"Are you ok?" I ask, knowing that she is not.

She looks at me with wide terrified eyes and then starts to cry. She removes her hand from her neck and shows me the blood. A lot of blood.

"Stay here." I say as I storm out of the kitchen to where Ricky is standing.

"You fucking piece of shit!" I yell to him, before slapping his face.

"Ow, what did I do?" He asks, a confused look on his face.

"Carly?" I ask, expecting to jog his memory.

"Who?" He asks.

"Who?" I reply angrily, "the other girl that fucking lives here."

"Oh, wow, yeah, actually I wanted to talk to you about that." He says.

He pulls me closer to him as if he's about to whisper something in my ear.

"I CAN BITE WHOEVER I WANT!" He yells.

"Well can you at least heal her?" I yell back.

"Whatever." He says, before walking to where she is sitting to heal her.

"What is with all the yelling, Geneva?" She asks, adding my name to the end of her sentence.

"Ricky bit Carly." I reply quietly.

"And?" She asks angrily.

I look down at my feet. Before I can even answer her I can feel her speed coming to me. Then her teeth are hovering by the side of my neck. Just hovering there for that split second I think. She's going to kill me.

Then she bites me.