Chapter thirteen

Authors note: I am sooooooooooooooo sorry for not updating in sooooooooooooo long.

I'm sorry if you don't know what's going on and you need to reread.

In this chapter a new character is introduced. They are based on my best friend. She really wanted to be in the book so here it is Carly. Carly_Cork16

I hope you all enjoy.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
__________________________________________________________

A couple of minutes later Ian carries me back up to my room as I sob into his chest.

He places me down on my bed and leaves me alone.

I can't let this happen they can't do this to me. I have to stop them. I have to escape this. I have to make a plan.

What would stop them from selling me? What could I do? What if I was like them what if I was a vampire?

Why would they want to sell another one of them? The only question now is how do you become a vampire.

*knock knock*

I turn and see Ian standing at my door.

"Hey, how are you doing?" He asks.

"Fine." I say.

Maybe Ian would help me I mean doesn't he like having me around? I should tell him. Right?

" I-um-I have an idea but you can't tell anyone about it. Ok?" I say nervously.

"What is it Geneva?" He asks.

"Just promise you won't tell anyone." I order.

"Fine. I won't tell anyone. What is it Geneva?"

"Can you close the door?"

"Ya."

He gets up and closes the door.

"Will they be able to hear us?"

He nods. Then gets up and goes into the bathroom and turns on the sink and the tap in the tub.

"What is it?"

"W-what if I w-was a v-vampire?"

"Are you saying you want me to turn you?"

I nod.

"Geneva I can't, Armelle would kill me and you can't handle it."

"Would you rather me be sold and probably die?!" I yell.

"Shhh, they'll hear you." He whispers.

"I don't even give a fuck! I-" he cuts me off.

"What if," he pauses and sighs, "we make it look like an accident."

My eyes widen. This is really happening.

"Ok." I say.

"Ricky, Ian, Geneva I have someone here I want you to meet." Armelle yells from downstairs.

Ian goes and turns off the water and we head downstairs. I see Armelle and beside her is a girl. She looks young with dark brown hair and greenish blue eyes.

"This is Carly," she says, "she will be taking over for Addie."

She has a bandage over her neck and she looks like she has been crying for a long time.

"Geneva, how about you give her a tour." Armelle says.

"Ok." I say.

Carly walks over to me and I give her the same tour Addie gave me. I end at my room and tell her to come in.

"How old are you?" I ask, as I plop down on my bed and gesture her to join me.

"13." She says quietly.

"Wow." I say to myself.

"What is she?" She asks, "I mean are they vampires?"

A tear slides down her face. I nod.

"What about you?" She asks.

"I'm human. They kidnapped me a couple days ago," I look down, "and now they are going to sell me to other vampires."

"Sell you? Can't we just kill them first?"

"They'd probably kill us first."

"Oh."

"Well we should probably head back downstairs they are probably wondering where we are."

She nods. We both get up and head downstairs.

"So how do you like the house, Carly?" Armelle asks when we get downstairs.

"It's nice." She says as she looks at the ground.

She obviously doesn't want to make Armelle mad.

"Great follow me, the rest of you are excused." She says.

I look over to Ian and then we both head to my room.

"So what are we going to do?" I ask.