Ben x Reader (fxm)

It was late, around 12 o'clock or so. The mansion was completely deserted. The only people who were in the mansion was me and Ben Drowned. He was my one and only friend, hell he's even my best friend. He was short, with dirty blond, chin length hair, green hat and clothes to match it. And although he was shorter than I, he was still super cute. I was in my room, playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, wearing my black and white beanie when my TV started to go haywire and mess up. Then the lights went in and out then they went completely out,l and with a flash of light from my lamp, he was standing there. Ben Drowned. His red eyes, piercing into my blue/gray ones. Blood drips down from his eyes, making streaks down his face. I blushed a deep crimson because he was standing so close to me. "You know your pretty cute to be a shadow, (Y/N)." His voice was lustful, I blushed even more as he walked slowly toward me, slowly backing me into the wall pinning me with is body which was just a little bit shorter than I. "Especially when you are blushing. But I HATE that you are taller than I." He grabs my face and pulled me down, his lips are on mine in a instant. When he released me, catching my breath I stuttered, "B-Ben, I-I didn't think you liked me like that." His laugh filled my ears, his smile at my lips, his breath on my face and his lips find mine again. "Was it that hard to tell? Since the day you and I became friends I wanted you to be mine." I felt my face get hot again and I stuttered. "Ben.... I liked you too....." He realized what I had said and he hugged me hard. I gasped as he pinched my bum and blushed, he smirked and said, "you think that is bad..... Just imagine what I could do to you and your body." With that and his skull kid laugh I was pinned to the bed by his body. I looked up as he looked down, I tried to get out of his grasp by squirming, but he stopped me and whispered in my ear lustfully, "if you don't stop squirming, I'll tie you up (Y/N)." I felt myself get wet and he knew what he was doing to me. He lifted my hands above my head and started to attack my neck with kisses until he found my soft spot. I bit my lip, trying my hardest not to moan. He got aggravated and slowly traced his hands down my side and unbuttoned my top leaving me in my bra. He leaned down and pulled my bra down to release one of my boobs, first with the right then left. He looked at them in disbelief and I looked away, "I know.... I'm hideous." He looked me in the eyes and kissed me, "your gorgeous, don't let anyone tell you otherwise." He kissed my chest and then took one of my mounts in his mouth which made me moan his name. He licked, bit and sucked it, switching from left to right and vise versa. It drove me wild and my breaths became shallow, I moaned his name "Ben..... Stop teasing me." He smirked and stopped, "then what do you want me to do, (Y/N/N)?" I looked at him and he knew what I wanted, "Ben you know....." "Say it." "But you already know...." He played with my now hard nipples and kissed me, letting my hands go he took off his shirt and then mine, his hand soon followed to my stomach. His hand moved south and under my pants, he teased me threw my panties, then before I realized I was in just my panties and he in his boxers. I sat up and seen a big bulk in his underwear. My eyes widen and Ben said, "like what you see....?" I crawl on top of him and has my lips at his navel and going south, down to his happy trail. He didn't like me having dominance so he repositioned himself so he was on top. He slowly removed his boxers, freeing his erection, then he removed my panties and threw them down with the rest of my clothes. He hands me a condom and I roll it onto his erection carefully. He slowly crawls back on top of me and positioned himself in front of my entrance and he looked up at me, "you sure?" I nodded and he slowly enters my womanhood. I wince in pain and scream out in pain and pleasure as he breaks my virginity, he stops when he's all the way inside me so I could get used to his size. When I'm OK I nodded for him to continued, he slowly thrusts in and out of me. A moan escapes my mouth and one word, "f-faster....." He goes faster, his mouth turns into a smirk as he watches me receive pleasure. After about 15 minutes of him thrusting into me hard, fast and deep I felt a knot in my stomach. It kept building and building and I hear Ben moaning threw clenched teeth. "B-Ben.... I think... I'm going to-." "Yeah.... Me t-too." His words were my undoing and I climaxed, screaming, "BEN!" Then with one more thrust, he finds his release and released his juices into the condom, all I hear is Ben screaming, "(Y/N!)" as he cums. He crashes on top of me, himself still inside me and we both stay there for a good 5 minutes trying to catch our breaths. Afterwards I hear Ben say, "Ready for round to (Y/N)