Masky X Reader (fxm)

I'm startled awake be thunder and lightning crashing outside my window. I jump and in the light of the lighting I see a figure of a person in my corner. I froze out of fear, I didn't know what to do, should I scream, no he or she would probably kill me if I do.... Should I just pretend it's not there... But with all the thoughts swarming in my head I didn't realize he/she was gone.... just like he/she appeared, he/she was gone in a flash. I look outside my window and shook my head, two thoughts were on my mind: 'Did that really happen' and 'Must be my imagination.' The velvet curtains fluttered in the wind, I got up and walked over to the window, shutting it as I come upon it. I locked it and returned to my bed across the room, I pulled up the covers and fell back asleep, but not long after I was woke up by a low creepy laugh. My eyes flutter open and I look around my room and saw a man standing beside my bed, I panicked and started to say, "w-who are yo-." My voice was cut off by something smashing against my head and I pass out. When I wake again I'm tied down on a old looking bed, in a old looking dark room. The cold air hit me all of a sudden and I realized that I was just in my (F/C) lace bra and panties. Then I hear someone walk to the bed side and something being sat down on the table that was beside the bed. I looked over at the table and see a outline of something that looked like metal. I hear that creepy laugh again and someone pinning me down to the bed and putting my arms above my head with one hand and the other has the metal things in the other. Now I know that it was handcuffs, I squirmed trying to get free from his grip but he already put the handcuffs on me and put them on the headboard. Out of nowhere the lamp on the table turned on and I see a guy with only a mask and boxers on, I stuttered "y-your not going to rape me are you?" I then she him start to take off his mask and put it on the table. I couldn't help but find him attractive, if the circumstances were different and I knew him I would have willingly had sex with him, but I don't know him so this is wrong. He smiled a insane smile and said in a low, husky, sexy voice, "well.... I wouldn't call it rape, just.... Unexpected sex.... I know you think I'm attractive and I know your going to love this and ask for more when I'm done with you.... So let's just get this over with, ok?" He then pulls down his boxers and I saw his little 'friend'. Well I wouldn't call it little, he was over 6 inches, and that's only normal, God knows how long he is hard. He then took off my bra and panties and put them beside the bed, I tried to close my legs, but he pulled them open again and started to rub my clitorise with his thumb as his fingers go in and out of my area at a steady pace. "How shall I make you orgasm, I could do it with my fingers or tongue or my dick.... Hmmm... How will I...?" I blushed a crimson red cause I was.... Enjoying this... Feeling he was doing to me. I moaned as he added another finger and started doing it even faster than before. He said with a cocky grin, "or I could do all three. First my fingers, then my tongue and then my area." Before long I felt this knot in my stomach and it starts getting tighter and tighter and I moaned loudly as it unravels and I go into a bone shattering orgasm. As I ride out this orgasm and come off my high I felt weak and I have my eyes closed but I felt his fingers were out and I opened my eyes and saw his mouth was close to my area. "I wonder if you taste sweet....." I then feel his tongue and lips on my area, eating me out and hitting my clitorise with his tongue and lips, he then sucks it and I moan loudly cause of the sensation of it. He then goes back to eating me and all too soon I felt that knot again and too soon it unraveled again, I griped the headboard and rode my second orgasm out. I was so weak I couldn't stop what was about to happen next, I felt my body being lifted slightly and I felt something hard on my area and I knew what was about to happen and I braced myself for it. With one move his area was in mine and he was fucking me slow and easy and then fast and hard. It didn't hurt, cause I'm not a virgin anymore. He was hitting my g-spot every time he would go in and out of me, when I recovered some of my strength I moaned softly, but that wasn't good enough for his, so he went harder and faster and soon I was a moaning mess. I knew he was close to cumming cause I felt his thrusts were getting sloppy and him grunting and moaning, then I felt the familiar knot again and I could hear his voice, "orgasm for me (Y/N)." That's what sent me over the edge and into my third orgasm that night. I could tell he cummed because he got out of me and I see he had a condom on and was filled with white stuff. He puts the handcuff keys in my mouth, kissed my cheek and he got up, put his clothes on, said, "I presume you can get out yourself.... I'll see you soon." He winked at me and then he just left, leaving me there alone, naked, in the middle of nowhere. I spit the keys into my hands and got out of the handcuffs, got dressed in my bra and panties, but I couldn't find a shirt or any pants or anything else to cover myself with, then I turned around and saw a new outfit on the bed so I slipped that on, it was a normal blue, plain t-shirt and blue jeans, oddly enough they happened to fit me perfectly and hug my curves. Then as I was leaving I saw a note on the door and a set of keys on the hook by the door. I opened the note and it said in cursive writing: 'The name is Masky baby, I'll be back, don't come looking for me cause you'll never find me, take these keys and go home.' After i was done reading i folded up the paper and stuck it in my back pocket and I opened the door to the house. Outside the house I saw a beautiful blue Audi and my mouth dropped at the sight of it. I took the keys and opened the door to it and started it up. It started with ease, I then drove out of there and started heading home, but I couldn't get him out of my head. No matter how hard i try, one word keeps popping up. One name. Masky.