Dark Link x Reader (fxm)

After a lonnnggg time, here you are Hayeylfox sorry this took a long friggin time I just now had the will to write again.

----------

I was laying on my bed playing Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, I was just running around trying to get rupees to try to get prepay before I enter the water temple. My concentration was interupted by my door slamming open and someone turning on my lights, I hissed in discomfort at the bright light.

"What the hell Hayley? I told you to clean this room up like two days ago. You know I am in charge of newbies like youuu", the eternal smile wearing Jeff kicked some trash around my room.

I rolled my eyes and then looked at him, "it's not that messy! I mean I only have-", I stopped and looked at my floor, old pizza boxes and taco wrappers littered the floor along with some soda cans. I crossed my arms and then sighed, "ok fine it is messy but it's just I've been playing so many Legend of Zelda games I got carried away... I'll start cleaning right away..".

He shrugs and then closed my door again. I look around my room then put headphones on and listened to some Zelda tunes to calm me down and help pass the time. I grab a trash can that's in my room and I start stuffing the trash in the bag, grumbling softly. I start with the pizza boxes first then my nose scrunches up as a foulness of ruined pizza reaches my nose.

"Ok.. maybe it's been a lot longer that I thought..", I said to myself.

After about a hour I have all the trash cleaned up, I tie it up and then take it to the burn pile we have out back. I come back in and to my room where I close the door and take off my headphones.

"Now, time for more play time!", I said as I take off my shoes, turned off my big light only leaving the faint glow of my game and practically skip over to my bed again.

I smiled as I flop on my bed again and go back to playing my game. After I gather what I need I go into the water temple I head inside and take a look around. Soo however I have to do a mini boss but then it glitches.

"No no no no! Don't glitch! Why are you doing that! I didn't save! No damn it!", I tell at the glitching screen but then soon it turns black and I scoff, "damn it!".

I reach out to turn it off but a black hand grips mine and I let out a scream of freight as I jump back and turn on my led lights to a dim purple color.

"Oh sorry, did you want to fight me?", A strange dark voice comes from the screen then out climbed a evil, black shadow form of Link, but his eyes and smile were red.

As the figure steps out of my gaming screen I sat there on my bed, terrified bit then I blinked as this man's form became more solid, his form, clothes, hair and skin all became different shades of black, but his eyes they stayed the same crimson glowing red. I swallowed the lump in my throat and spoke, "your.. your Dark Link, you.. you were supposed to be the mini boss I was supposed to fight. I didn't know you were real! How did you.. come threw my screen!?".

The man laughed, "your basically new here aren't you? Yeah? Don't answer that I already know. You really should go to the library and look at all the records of the creepypasta.. then you would have known about me. Bit as to answer your question well basically if any form of me comes up on screen I can teleport and be released into where the signal is coming from.", He stretched his legs and back as he yawned.

I just look at him flabbergasted, I've seen him plenty of times threw the game but I didn't know he'd come out. I just sat up more, "ok so what do you want?", I tried to ask as polite as I could.

"Well, I originally just wanted to scare some unprepared soul, aka you, but as I can see your not scared at all, I mean I shouldn't be surprised, you've seen Jeff so.", He shrugged and went over to my mini fridge and got a soda then flopped on the bed beside me and started to chug but then got choked and coughed.