The Puppeteer x Reader (fxm)

I run home on the verge of tears and slammed the door to the front door. "That's it, that's all the shit I can take from everyone. I'm going to kill myself today." I remove my backpack and slung it on my bed as I run to the bathroom after I write a suicide note to my mother who was no where to be seen, probably off licking some random guy's joystick for mony for her crack habit. I grip the pocket knife that I have in one of the drawers in the bathroom and press it to my skin, it digging at my skin until it hurt. I closed my eyes and just as I start to slide it across my skin, I'm froze. My eyes shot open and I hear the knife drop to the floor as I see yellow/orange strings are attached to my arms and legs. I'm slowly lifted up from the floor and outside the window of my two story house. I tried to scream, but I couldn't, all I could do was blink my eyes and stare in complete fear. Soon I started to go toward the ground, past trees, into the woods and into a abandoned house that looked like it was there before the civil war. Soon I was in front of a strange man, strings were attached to the fingertips of black gloves. He laughed a low chuckled and said, "your not the one I wanted, but I guess you'll have to do...." He said it with lust and with one pull of the string from his I started to undress myself, starting with my (F/C) shirt and jeans. I blushed crimson as I started undoing my (F/C) bra. It slipped to the floor where my other clothes lay and I started undressing this man in front of me, repeating the same process. His shirt and then pants and he stood back, looking at my body, "you can call me Puppeteer when you climax,sweetheart." He pulled his underwear freeing his now hard erection from his underwear. He then slipped off my (F/C) lace panties with his teeth, he pushed me on the bed and tied my hands and feet apart with rope. This making my legs spread apart, showing my now wet womanhood and I watch as he went down to my wet womanhood. He started licking and sucking down there, making a moan escape my mouth, he did it even more, and all too soon making me climax and me screaming his name like he told me to, he then stopped all of a sudden and positioned himself at the entrance and without any warning he thrust into me hard, making me cry out in pain, he put his hand on my mouth to muffle my screams. He didn't give me time to adjust to his size, he kept thrusting in and out of me hard, deep and fast. I screamed and with one last hard thrust into me, his moan filled me ears and he climaxed inside me, his juices filling me. He laughed and removed his area from mine and said, "sorry you didn't climax with me when I was fucking you with my area, (Y/N), now you won't get to." He then put my clothes on me and made me into one of his little puppets. He put me on a shelf in the abandoned house next to this other puppet, a girl in a frilly wife dress, and I see him every time he comes to see us.