Bloody Painter x Reader x Masky (mxfxm)

A/N: I'm trying a new writing style, I hope you like it, tell me what you guys like. My old one or new one. Love you guys and girls. Stay creepy my freinds.

I sat at the kitchen table, drawing in my art book. I felt someone behind me, but I paid no attention, I brushed it off as the person looked over my shoulder.

I heard the voice, it was male and I recognized the voice, "that's actually pretty good (Y/N)..."

I nodded and said, "thanks..."

I looked to see who it was and saw Bloody Painter. My eyes widen and I blushed, turning around and not saying another word, he was my crush and I can't believe he is actually talking to me, we said very little words when we hung out but I knew we had a connection when we first met, so we became freinds after that.

I looked over at him, him sitting in the seat beside me and leaned in closer, he said words but I could barely understand them so I asked him, "can you take off your mask? So I can hear you better?"

He froze and looked at me then around the kitchen, he saw we were the only ones there and he slowly took of his face, first I saw his chin and jawline. His chin was sharp and a little pointy, his jaw strong, then he raised up to his mouth, thin but not too thin, next came his noes, just the right size for his face, next his eyes, a really pretty blue.

I gasped at this and heat rose from my cheeks, I asked him, "why do you keep your mask on here...? I mean I know why in the mortal world... But why hide it here too, your handsome..."

I blushed, realizing what I have done, I saw a little pink blush form on his cheeks but I quickly said, "ok, tell me what you were trying to..."

He had a frown on but said, "yeah... Sure... I was just telling you some tips on drawing, one never draw with a pen first, if you mess up then there's no erasing it. Next.. Don't go too hard with the pencil, you wanna be able to erase all signs of unwanted lines. Then, here let me show you..."

He took my hand in his, putting it on my drawing and then making me draw long strokes where the hair was, while explaining, "this will make it look more like hair..."

I blushed and nodded, his hand was still in mine and I didn't say anything about it.

He leans in my ear and whispered, "I can teach you other techniques too..."

He slowly takes my hand and slides it down onto his groin.

I blush, and jumped, just then Tim (Masky) came in and said, "what are you guys doing in here?"

Tim stood there and looks, seeing both blushing lightly.

I look at Tim and said in a innocent tone, "I'm just drawing, Bloody Painter is just helping me..."

Tim walks up to us both, unbuckling his coat.

He asked, "what if I want to help also?"

I blushed another shade of red and looked at him, tensing up I said, "ok, what can you help me with on drawing?"

I slid my notebook to him and as he was looking threw it I got my hand back from Bloody Painter. Tim scrolls through my notebook and looks at all the sketches and smirks.

"Welllll, all of this looks really good." He said.

He slams the notebook onto the table in frustration while he slips his mask up, revealing his lips, I was confused. Bloody Painter held onto me tightly.

I jump as the noise started me and I look at Tim and said, "why did you do that for?"

He leans in and looks into my eyes, then kisses me gently. I felt Bloody Painter remove my jacket and throws it to the ground, his hands traveled up inside my shirt.