Prologue: The Feudal Era

ANNOUNCEMENT: If the story is mess up like words are repeating add it in your library then remove it and add again. Or simply log out then log in

Main Anime: Inuyasha and Nurarihyon no mago.

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and Nurarihyon mo mago.

The video and the pictures belongs to their respective owners ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Inuyasha!" Kagome shouted while holding a bundle of joy in her arms.

Her legs felt like they were noodles. She felt helpless...

She's in pain. Not only because of childbirth but because she also wants to help Inuyasha, and her friends.

What's with the insane number of strong demons? Is this the Hyakki Yakou written on the history books?

(Hyakki Yakou = Parade of Hundred/s of yokai or demons)

*baby cries*

"Shhh. Don't cry. Everything will be fine." But she needs to put the baby into safety first before trying to help Inuyasha.

On the day Kagome gives birth, the village they were living in were attacked by hundreds of yokais, there are a lot of strong ones (including Tchuchigumo) led by Hagoromo-Gitsune.

The latter gives off a soft chuckle.

"Offer the priestess and her child to me. I shall eat their livers."
The 9 tailed fox, also known as Hagoromo-Gitsune, ordered.

"Like hell I'm gonna let you! What the hell do you want to me and this village anyways! Windscar!!!"
In one swift of the sword, Tetsusaiga, Inuyasha managed to eliminate those who are not strong enough demons.

"Damn it! Leave the villagers alone!!! Fight me cowards!" Inuyasha yelled as he saw some low-level demons scare off the villagers.

"Tetsusaiga... that's the famous sword, huh? It doesn't matter as I see to it to destroy both you and your brother. The old Dog Demon Clan has reached its end. I shall be the Lord of Pandemonium, the strongest yokai that will rule the new generation of every yokai. I shall spread darkness and humans will fear our kind like they supposed to... until my precious child is born again, I'll rule this land..."

Hagoromo-Gitsune said this words calmly, just standing there, not at all intimidated to Inuyasha.

"I like to see you try, b*tch!!! I'll make you pay for messing with me. You'll regret ever hearing my name! Meido Zangetsuha!!!"

Hagoromo Gitsune just dodge the blades that will send you to hell easily and gracefully.

"Damn it! Quit dodging!" -Inuyasha is getting frustrated at the calmness of the nine tailed bitch who dared disturb this peaceful village.