Chapter 6: Soúnga's Attack to the Omnyouji: Yura's Return

Edited

Hope you enjoy this :) Hi! LONG TIME! ^^
Waaah I really miss the 1st opening of Sennen Makyou!
And a little tease *wink* xD hahaha I'm going crazy again.
Do you remember the pic?
Manga readers!
I find Yura and Rikuo cute too hahaha
Rikuo had a hair-fetish on Yura Hahaha!
OK I'M REALLY CRAZY! WAHAHAHA!
********MYW*******
(Rikuo comes back home after helping Yukiko: 2:17am)

"Rikuo-sama!"
Tsurara is in the middle of finding her Young Master.

Kurotabou just reported a yokai who's causing ruckus to their territory.

It seems like every night, since last week, there's a report of missing humans. About 10 a day or more.

Kurotabou happened to save a girl to a yokai girl with red hair and big brown eyes. She has a bat wings on her back. She's a fire yokai.

But they didn't have the chance to fight.
The fire-yokai girl seem to sense something and escape. (She hear the voice of her twin saying she is currently fighting the Young Lord of the Nura Clan. )

When Kurotabou asked where is Rikuo to Tsurara, Tsurara didn't know and went to find him as well.

But she's been searching for almost 3 hours now and is very worried to her master.

"Rikuo-sama! Where are you?!"

'Waaah! What if something happens to him?!' Tsurara quickly shakes her head.

'No. Rikuo-sama is very strong. He can't be defeated by that fire yokai. '

Tsurara's eyes seemed to be determined. He'll try to find him again.

"Rik---!"

"Yo... You seem troubled, Tsurara."

"!!!"

Tsurara quickly turned and met the fierce red eyes of her master, standing in front of her.

"Ri-Rikuo-sama! Where have you been? Everyone are so worried about you!"

Rikuo raised an eyebrow.
"Hmm? Its not like it's my first time going out without telling anyone... Besides I've been with the Sanba Garasu."

"B-But! You've been gone for so long than you usually did! A-and, a-nd Kurotabou just reported a fire yokai disturbing the Nura Clan's territory!"

"Fire yokai?"

"Yes." Tsurara said while nodding. "According to Kurotabou its a girl with red hair and brown eyes and a bat wings."

Tsurara's hands are inside her white kimono and near her face.

"Oho? I encountered her hours ago."

"Ehh?! Rikuo-sama forgive my insolence! I'm not there when I'm supposed to protect you! It's an unforgivable act!
I will gladly received a punishment."

"Tsurara... I told you, I'll be the one to protect you. You don't need to protect me anymore."

"B-But Rikuo-sama..."

"Just continue to trust everything to me. Your body, heart and soul."

Tsurara suddenly blush. Her young master is saying things like that again.

Rikuo just smirked.

"OOOH! RIKUO-SAMA!!!"

Everyone in the Nura Clan are very frantic. Searching for their master everywhere in the huge mansion.

More like they're running everywhere in the mansion. I mean most of them.

There's some (very very few) that are just calm and drinking sake.