Chapter 14: Bad Day: A Package of Disasters

Video: By Stephisy

*Dodge tomatoes*

Sorry for the long wait hehe I'm still alive. This chapter is long to make up for my absence xD

Good news, I'm maturer than before! Lol Maybe? xD

Stage play? Hihihi I'm gonna play with it xD

HOPE YOU ENJOY ❤❤❤

WORDS: 5370 (It's long! Haha well I try to update faster Sorry again! T_T)

ATTENTION: IF THE WORDS ARE MESSEP UP LIKE WORDS ARE REPEATING OR INCOMPLETE CHAPTER, PLEASE REMOVE IT FROM YOUR LIBRARY AND ADD AGAIN. REPEAT IT AGAIN IF THE CONTENT ARE STILL INCOMPLETE.
OR SIMPLY LOG OUT THEN LOG IN

THANKS ^^

Chapter 14: Bad Day For Audition
(I just noticed, I've been leaving cliff hangers O.O)

***********************************

Third Person's P.O.V.

"So?" Sakki asked her Master if she should join the Nura Clan. She told Yukiko that she would meet this Third Heir tomorrow midnight.

"I guess." The guy just shrugged, he didn't mind. Besides, there's something that's been bugging him for the few days. It's making him uneasy.

If anything, when Sakki joins the clan maybe he could used it to his advantage.

"Nice talking to you, Master." She rolled her eyes. She touched the ruby necklace and walked away.

Then it's settled. She'll join the Nura Clan and decide if it will entertain her. She had lots of free time after all.

*

When the lady was out of his sight. He laughed maniacally, quietly at first then gradually getting louder. Tears of blood rolling off his eyes.

Somehow he doesn't want to look weak in front of her.

"I...hahaha...should focus on my goal, right? Hahaha...then...why am I getting distracted by some sort of shit!" He growled. Feeling angry all of a sudden.

He swear by his blood that he will succeed. No matter what.

This is his only reason to live. He don't want to mess this.

He suddenly coughed blood. He head to the bathroom to clean the blood all over his face.

"Not...good...*coughed* I...overdid it again, huh?"

He looked at his face on the mirror.

And he can't help but laughed again...

*

Outside, Naraku heard and saw Tristram. Is that even his real name?

"Hm? So the so called Mr. Perfect have his own weakness, after all. Of course."

He almost given up to finding any weakness. However, what is it that's making him coughed blood? What is his weakness? Overdid?

***
(The Next Day at Ukiyoe Middle. School: Lunch.)

Yukiko feels excited at the idea of introducing a new ally for Rikuo. She's not obligated but she felt like Leila needs a place where she could call home. And besides Rikuo won't mind, the guy is gathering more yokai for his Night Parade of Hundreds of Demons. Or Thousands.

"Yukiko-san aren't you going to eat?" Yura asked her seatmate while preparing her bento box (Lunch Box).

Yura is a Yokai Exterminator. The clan of onmyouji. So why is she friends with a yokai? With this in mind, curiousity builds. She still don't know them that much, of course.