Chapter 5: Him...Revival of an Old Enemy

Edited/Rewritten(Mostly the action scenes. I want Yukiko to work hard, so..)
Sorry I change the title too. Hehe I realized that Inuyasha and Sesshomaru are still not here just mentioned so I alter it xD

Hope you enjoy it :)
Trivia: Rikuo is born on September 23. (Year: Unknown)

Dedicated to everyone who reads

Chapter will be extra longer since I can't update for a while and I haven't updated in a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~ MYW ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is unexpected. "

"Well? Don't you like to be back?"

"Hmmm...since you've revived me I suppose I will follow your orders? And become some kind of lowly servant of yours."

The one he's talking to laughed. Hard. Like a madman.

"I don't expect you to be loyal. Since you are not that kind of person, am I correct? "

"..."

"Well, I have a feeling that Inuyasha and Sesshomaru will soon be back. That young brat defeated that vile hanyou who called himself Seimei. Plus that old fox seems to be on that little Sandaime's side."

"...Inuyasha and Sesshomaru... I see. Now it make sense as to why did you revive me. Probably some spice."

"Hahaha!" This person laughed for a while then shrugged. "I'll give you freedom, go and strengthen yourself. If possible, just like before."

"..."

"By the way, Welcome the hell back, Naraku. "

***

Sesshomaru and Inuyasha both sons of the Great Inu no Taisho, Touga.

Together, although reluctantly, they defeat the Sō'unga and send it to hell where no one could be harm by it.

However, Lady Sakki took advantage of the war between The Nura Clan and Seimei and his descendants.

She send her most loyal servant, who is very afraid of her(and also inlove), to follow Seimei to hell and retrieve the Sō'unga.

But the foolish servant lost it while sleeping.

And some stupid human took it and got overcome by Sō'unga's demonic energy.

Sō'unga wants to find both of them. Only them, can the true power of Sō'unga be unleashed. Maybe Sesshomaru's arm or Sō'unga could probably control Inuyasha again.

However, they are nowhere to be found.

Where are they? Is it possible that they are dead? This place is definitely foreign. Humans are much more advance unlike before.

And humans thought that Yokai never really exist, just a story made by them because Science can't really explain what's happening before.

Now in the Omnyouji Main Headquarters, the Sō'unga and the human he controls, are waiting for Inuyasha and Sesshomaru.

Sō'unga thought to leave everything in the hands of them who lives in this time, the modern era.

'Where could you be Tensaiga and Tetsusaiga?'

***

"Congratulations Higurashi-san! Your now officially the newest member of The Kiyojuji Paranormal Investigation Squad!"