Chapter 4: Suspicions, Friendship and Revelations

Edited/Rewritten

Btw. Did Yukiko look like a good combination of Inuyasha and Kagome? and special thanks to Lady Izayoi for her eyes xD Inuyasha's mom is beautiful. XD sorry for my blabbing :(

But I really tried hard to find and create a character that look like Inuyasha and Kagome T_T and since Nura Rikuo looks like his grandpa (A lot in Yokai form some in Human form) figure out that Yukiko must have some of Izayoi's features. Well yeah.
I hope I did fine?

Third Person's P.O.V.

In the busy town of Ukiyoe, there's a hidden mystery unknown to a normal human.

The East territory belongs to the Nura Clan, a yokai yakuza group. Ukiyoe town is the location of the Nura Clan's Main Headquarters.

Yokai are just folklores, made to scare a child to sleep. That was their belief.

But a shrine maiden, Higurashi Yukiko...was told by his parents that his brother-in-law, Inuyasha is a yokai.

Her older sister, Kagome, married him in the feudal era.

However she doesn't know that there are still yokai in this time.

She's living a normal human life. She had long forgotten about Nura Rihan.

As time passed by, she started to believed that it was all just a weird dream.

Meeting the guy with a weird hair and a yokai chasing her, it was all just a child's dream...

"Yukiko dear! You didn't forget anything?"

"Yes Mom!"

"I'm going now then! See you Mom! Sota-nii! Grandpa!"

"Take care little sis! Good luck on your first day!" - Sota is now a grown up man with a stable work.

Seems like the girl he's inlove with, still is Hitomi, they are together ever since elementary.

Talk about true love.

"Hai!(Yes)"

"Your early as always child." Grandpa Higurashi said while sweeping the outside of the shrine as an exercise.

He is now very old but still as healthy as ever.

"Hahaha!" Yukiko sweat dropped because of her reason. You know, she still has no sense of direction.

As Yukiko ran down the shrine's stairs she quickly puts her roller skates on. She's not going to commute. She likes to walk or skates.

Higurashi Yukiko is currently 13 years old. She's a transferee to Ukiyoe Middle School.

Because of a certain sickness or injury, she was a little late this semester.

'I wake up early today. Uhh I just don't want to be late! Why do I have this cursed?'

She wake up as early as 5 am. Because she has the habit of getting lost. Classes will start at 8 am.

In Japan, it's actually ok to talk to strangers.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
***
"Ahh! I'm going to be late now!" Rikuo said while running and waving his hand.

"Young Master!"

"Rikuo-sama! Wait for us!"

Aotabo and Tsurara tries to get ready for school fast. Trying to catch up to their master. They forgot that today is Monday.

They are still his loyal bodyguards despite being busy since Rikuo promoted them.

"Ara. Rikuo forgot his lunch box again."