Chapter 12: A Forbidden Flower Blooms at the Shadows...

Your ATTENTION please!
Do you know Senri Shiki from vampire knight? I decided he'll play as Tristram here xD I also consider Ayato Sakamaki but I think Senri Shiki fits my description? Idk hehehe

Thanks to all who reads ^^
If you want to be dedicated in a chapter just tell me :) Pm or comment ^^

Sorry for accidentally publishing this incomplete a moment ago and    before   :(
***************************

"Tsk! Who are you? Why did you have the face of my father?"

"What are you saying boy? I am the only one who looks like this. Well, I must admit that we resembles each other. But certainly not your father.
I'm still single, y'a know." He whispered the last line.

His feelings, however, are mixed. He don't understand himself. It felt like deja vu?

The man who looks like Rikuo's father, wears a black yukatta.

On his left hand, is the jewel of four souls.

"I..." Rikuo started.

"...What did you guys need to this idiot?" He continued.

"Wha-? Hey!"

"Hm? Ask that man." He suddenly dropped the jewel. Creating a sound as it made contact to the ground.

"I'm not here to fight. Just to leave that jewel to the priestess."

"Until we meet again." He smiled faintly before disappearing.

"Wha-? Jeez. All pumped up for nothing..." Yukiko muttered to herself as she went to retrieve the jewel.
'Why should I care, anyway? I only met that man like once...but...Damnit!'

While Rikuo looks at her, contemplating. Thinking deeply about something. What did she just said earlier?

"Yu-"

"Rikuo-sama!"

Yukiko, who's about to pick up the jewel, look behind to see a running Tsurara, Aotabou and Yura, sitting on a white wolf.

"This is your fault, omnyouji-girl! Rikuo-sama is already here!"

"So what, yokai?! Why did you come here in the first place?!"

"To follow Rikuo-sama, of course! I'm his loyal follower and here to protect him!"

Yukiko picks up the jewel and walk closer to where they are. "Um...Yura-chan, Oikawa-chan...it's ok. He-The enemy only came to give me this jewel."

Everyone looks at her and to the jewel.

"Waaah! No way! Omnyouji-girl! Its your fault that were so late!"

"Yukiko-chan, don't touch it! What if there's something in that jewel? A trap or something." Yura ignored Tsurara to go to Yukiko's side and look at the jewel closer.

Yukiko gave Yura the jewel. And she examined it.

"What's with that jewel, it's kinda odd..." Yukiko commented as she look to Yura.

"Rikuo-sama are you alright? Your not hurt are you?"

"I'm fine...Don't worry."

"Yes, it is. I can sense both spiritual and demonic energy? Although the demonic one is faint." Yura replied.