Chapter 11: Battle Under the Moonlit Night (Part 2) + Unexpected

Edited

The owner of the video is vizmedia

Trivia: Yō-Hime is 15 when she married Nurarihyon.

Sorry for the delay! I finally managed to sneak enough time to finish this T_T I am currently studying (hardcore) so hehehe ...Here it is, chapter 11! Thanks ^^ Hope you enjoy! :)

And oh yeah! D. Gray Man is Back!!!!

#DgrayMan2016 Waaah! My childhood anime!

It's been a long time without you my friend~ ok I know I'm weird xD

*

***********************************
A certain yokai crows are jumping from one tree to another.

They're the Sanba Garasu.

Time: 8 am

"We must report this to Rikuo-sama, at once." The black-haired man, named Kuroumaru said.

They just happened to found the missing humans that were caused by the yokai intruders.

They found them on a cave. An awfully huge piles of humans who are dead. Some were already a skeleton. And a few were still showing signs that they're alive.

There's something definitely wrong.

The dead ones were very pale and has two bite marks(Um just imagine 2 little holes on their neck. Kinda hard to explain.)  on their necks. Their blood seem to be drained.

The ones who's still alive were also pale and has two bite marks on their necks. However, they seem to still be alive.

How can that happened when they seemed to have been drained of blood?

"Whoever do this were not Ikigimo worshippers." Sasami concluded. The black-haired girl.

(Ikigimo = livers)

"Indeed. There's only one clan that I know that is responsible for this. But...that Clan is extinct thousands of years ago..." Kuroumaru said.

"Rikuo-sama will not like this news. He said that he'll never forgive anyone who harms humans..." Tosakamaru said. The yellow-haired Mohawk one.

********************************

Keikain Yura and Toshiya Akashi were introduced as transfer students...

After class...

"Rikuo-kun." Kana called Rikuo. In a low voice. Close to whisper.

"Hm?"

"Well, its just that I noticed Toshiya-kun frequently glance at you. Do you perhaps know him?"

They're a little far from Akashi. They're on the rooftop again...

       °Saori ° Torii  °Yura
° Kyoutsugu. 
° Shima
     °Akashi °Yukiko °Rikuo °Kana
                                 °Tsurara °Aotabo

"Ah...Hehehe." He scratched the back of his head. "Well, I don't know. He's been like that since earlier...Probably, I resembled someone he knew?" He just shrugged it off. 

Tsurara has been looking and trying to listen at them.

"I have my chosen casts! Every class will be busy to the upcoming festival starting tomorrow.  So, I will have my chosen casts to audition tomorrow!"