Chapter 8: Brilliant Message of Love

Edited

Hello! Didn't expect me to this fast? XD well I always update at least once a week ^^

I created that crappy video above lol. But the pictures are not mine xD I just saw them on google. Except for 1, I create that on my avatar something. Since I can't still find any female anime character with white hair, gold eyes and dog ears. Just imagine she's somehow a girl version of Inuyasha.

******
"Ahhhh!"

'Why is the ground shaking?!' Yukiko thought. She looked at the smiling girl a while ago who now frowns.

"Listen to me. I know you kind of had a bad temper but refrain from getting into a critical situation or else your demon will be free. If that happens you will become a blood thirsty demon. You'll live to kill."

"What?! Who are you?! What the hell are you talking about?!"

"I am nothing more than an illusion created by your mind to warn you of what possibly will happen to your body...For this appearance is you..."

"Huh? Hey! I don't look like you. And what the fuck are you talking about? I ain't a demon!"

The ground is now slowly shattering.

'Waaaah! Oh shit!'

"Remember Yukiko, be wise in a critical situation. It will surely come...Your demon side sense something powerful. Both evil and pure. I don't know what it is but do be careful."

She smiled and the ground Yukiko's standing seemed to disappear.

The girl disappeared as well.

"Ahhhh!!!!!" She screamed as she fall in an endless darkness.

****
"Ahhhh!!!"

"Yukiko!"

"Yukiko wake up!"

"Waaah!" Yukiko suddenly sit up on her futon. It is not her room. She's not on her bed.

"Your dreaming, dear." Mama Higurashi said to her.

"D-dreaming?" Yukiko sighed.
'Its a nightmare...'

"Eh? What happened? Why am I here?"

'Hmmm let's see...the last time I remember is I'm about to go to school...and Aka-chan...and Nura-kun and..'

"Ah! Nura-kun? Why is he here, earlier?"

"Ah...Rikuo and the other two came here to escort you to school..."

'Eh?' Yukiko's reaction is comically opening her mouth wide, almost on the floor. 
'Don't tell he told them-'

"But you collapse on the stairs. Rikuo help us to carry you here...Hmm your temperature is normal now...You somehow healed fast. A while ago your burning." She said to Yukiko, smiling sweetly.

Yukiko's demon side is slowly awakening, allowing her to heal fast. Dog demons tend to heal really fast.
Of course she doesn't know about that.
However, she will need Tetsusaiga to control her strong bloodline, if ever she's in a dangerous situation.

Not all yokai heals fast, though. Some weak demons can't. Or if they had no ability to do so.

******MYW********

"Heh?!" Rikuo exclaimed as he digest what Kiyotsugu said. They are currently on the roof top.
Club meeting. Class hours already ended.

"Nura-kun, I'm going to interview your grandpa at your place later!" Kiyotsugu repeated. His voice is so energetic. "The Kiyojuji Paranormal Investigation Squad will visit at your place today!"