Chapter 9: Under the Moon...

Edited.

Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou OST Volume 1: Track 1 Hagoromo Kitsune Theme, Meikyuu

Ps: It's good to listen to it while reading Hagoromo Gitsune's part xD
*********

Ps: It's good to listen to it while reading Hagoromo Gitsune's part xD*********

(I thought it's cute so I put this pic xD)

In a huge white mansion, in the Kyoto region, there live a reincarnating 9 tailed fox demon.

She's currently drinking tea outside her mansion, sitting in a white chair near a table.

She's peacefully watching the dark starry sky and the shining moon, with her most loyal servant; Kyoukotsu, the snake demon with a skull in hand.

She smiled. Her body host is still Yamabuki Otome.

"Kyoukotsu.. My curse, all had weaken.." she said her voice as cold.

The omnyouji family male children should supposed to die young.
Keikain Ryuuji expected himself to die but since he still not yet dead, he concluded that maybe the curse is lifted.

Yes. He's right. But not completely yet.

"Onee-sama? Didn't you really purposely want it to be removed?"
Kyoukotsu asked, confused.

"Yes. But a Kitsune's curse shall never be broken..."

"...onee-sama..?"

"I have done all of my power to break the curse for that child...I managed to weaken them...soon...very soon, Kyoukotsu.
However all of my curse shall be completely broken..." Her eyes speaks a lot of emotion that none can understand.

"What could it be, that's bothering you, onee-sama?"

"My, what an observant and smart girl you are, Kyoukotsu." Hagoromo Gitsune, chuckled. "Well...I have one curse that formed as some sort of barrier...none can enter, nor can get out..."

"Onee-sama? Is that the reason why you're bothered? What is in it?"

Hagoromo Gitsune chuckled again. "My, my children tend to ask a lot, hmmm?
I gave that curse way back before I met that child's grandfather; Nurarihyon...I am just wondering what will happen when my curse on them broken...they've been locked there for at least 500 years..."

"Where could be the barrier, located? Onee-sama?" Kyoukotsu asked out of curiosity.

Hagoromo Gitsune smiled faintly. "I don't know, myself."

She is not sure about the location because humans created lots of building everywhere.  It's going to be hard to find that village now.

Kyoukotsu just suddenly smiled. "What do you want to do today, onee-sama?"

*********