Campout pt. 1

Charlie's pov

"Hey mom I'm going to a campout in Timmy and Tommy's treehouse. I'll be back tomorrow!" I yelled to my mom.

"Be safe, don't have sex! I love you! See you tomorrow, honey!"

"Jesus Christ, Mom, they're just my friends."

"Even Yeah-Yeah?"

I could hear the smirk in my mother's voice. She knew how I felt about Yeah-Yeah and she never stops making jokes about him. I realized my feelings for him a couple months ago, about the time people often tend to notice the opposite sex. As soon as I realized it, I couldn't believe I hadn't seen it sooner. How whenever he touched me I'd turn red as a tomato. Whenever be smiled at me I thought I would physically melt. When he held my hand I wanted to run away, hand in hand, with him. Benny had found out I adored him after catching me staring one-too-many times.

"Yeah-Yeah is my best friend, Mom. That's all he'll ever be." I called back, frowning at what I heard my own voice state.

I grabbed my duffel bag and headed for the door. I had also grabbed my sleeping bag, but that was truly pointless. Though we weren't a thing, Yeah-yeah and I always ended up sharing a sleeping bag. [ ;;;;;)) ]

To my surprise sitting at the door was Yeah-Yeah, reading a comic. As soon as he heard me step out of the house he jumped and stood up.

"Hey, Yeah-Yeah. You ready to go?"

"Yeah, yeah!"

He crouched down and I jumped on his back, giggling slightly. (literally how ,, this boy is the size of a rat) What was this boy doing to me? I had never giggled before in my life.

Yeah-Yeah climbed into the tree house and went to talk with the other guys as I prepared to climb, but a teasing voice stopped me.

"Hey Yeah-Yeah, where is your oh-so-better other half?"

If I had been up there I would have smacked the silly grin off his face.

Yeah-Yeah stuttered it his reply quietly, probably hoping I wouldn't hear.

"Sh-She's not my other half. You know she doesn't like me like I like her."

"But we allllll know you want her to be."

"Yeah, yeah, but it doesn't just matter what I want."

I finally came to my senses and climbed into the tree house, glancing around at everyone. Some were smirking. Others were laughing. And one adorable boy was blushing like an idiot, trying to hide his face.

All of a sudden there was a thud and the tree house door opened, hitting me and flinging me forward until a pair of tan arms caught me. I smiled at Yeah-Yeah softly, an appreciative smile. Smalls stepped in panting.

"What'd I miss?"