Squints you perv

A/N the picture above or to the side is what Charlie looks like. I hope that's how you pictured but if not here you go. Also I'm getting into finals and projects and school trips so updates may not be as plentiful. Sorry in advance.

Charlie's pov

The next morning Squints and Yeah Yeah left early to go and and pick up a ball from Vincent's. They had left before anyone else had woke up, so I woke with a slight chill form the lack of extra body heat beside me.

After going into the Timmons' house to change clothes and brush my teeth, I went to meet the boys in the sandlot. It was burning hot, and I just knew we weren't going to play baseball that day. No one wanted to tell Benny that though.

We sat around saying dirty jokes and having conversations that wouldn't be important in a few years. Squints and Yeah Yeah we're taking longer than normal and you could sense the annoyance in the air.

When the boys finally arrived everyone was sweating like pigs. Except Benny cuz he is so damn perfect.[ ;)))) ] Yeah Yeah threw the ball to Benny who caught it without paying attention, as if it was a natural reflex.

"What took you guys so long?" Benny asked with a hint of suspicion in his voice.

"Squints was pervin' a dish." Yeah yeah replied as he walked over to me.

"Was not, man." Squints nervously said as he wiped his glasses down his shirt.

"Yeah, yeah, you was, you were swoonin'. 'Oh Wendy Peffercorn, my darling lover girl.'" Yeah Yeah mimicked Squints perfectly, while wrapping an arm around me and chuckling. His laugh sounded more like a goats than an actual teenage boys.

"I just got a lot on mind. You wouldn't understand," Squints said trying to defend himself from the knowing glances looking his way.

Ham, who was finally tired of standing in the sun sweating, spoke up.

"I can't take it no more, Benny. I'm bakin' like a toasted cheeser!" Near the end of this statement his voice hitched higher causing a few laughs from the other boys. He waved his arms around as he said all this.

All of the gang launched in with their own words about how hot out it was and how we couldn't play. I didn't bother speaking up because I knew Yeah Yeah would say enough for the both of us. He does tend to be a blabber mouth. Unless it comes to secrets, than not even the fires of hell could get Him to share the secret. I guess I'm worse than hell though, because he'll tell me anything I want to know.

Squints finally ended the debate.

"Face it, Benny. It's not a fit day out for man nor beast. We gotta call it for the day."

Benny looked at each of us with a look of disbelief etched across his handsome features.

"Vote then. Everyone that wants to be a can't-hack-it panty waist, and wear their momma's bra, raise your hand."

All the boys grin at him and raise their hands to the sky.

"I wear my own bra." I put into the argument, before slowly having my arm raised by Yeah Yeah. I glared at him and he winked back at me, causing a slow blush to spread across my pale cheeks.