Chapter 21 : I love you

Hi guys!

Here's a chapter with one of my favorite scene at the end. I hope you'll like it as much as I do :D

Please comment and vote and have a wonderful day!

Lily xx

If Levy was still asleep a few minutes ago, she never was as awake as now. Fear was taking over every cell of her body but for now, she managed to ignore it. After being able to grab the weapons, she and Gajeel were able to catch their breath a bit. They however weren't out of the woods yet. Far from it. She felt her protector's hand drag her behind him. Even if him being next to her made her feel safe, she was scared. Scared for him. He was in front line. If something would happen to him... "No Levy! Just don't think about that!"

She felt Gajeel's muscles tensing even more than before, bringing her back to reality. Alerted, she looked past Gajeel than tensed herself. A shadow. Than she heard a noise. It was the one of a gun loading. Levy took Gajeel's hand that still was in his back. If they had to die here and now, at least she wanted to hold his hand, to be the closest to him. At that moment, what she was holding back for a long time hit her at the least opportune time. She loved him. She was in love with Gajeel Redfox, she realised. Tears raced to her eyes at the thought he'll probably never know.

The shadow crossed the doorstep. She closed her eyes, holding tighter the hand of the one that was so important for her as Gajeel did the same.

- Drop your weapons! Announced a strong voice.

Time started to flow again. She knew that voice. It wasn't another foe that was joining the fight but a friend. She dared opening her eyes again, those meeting with Erza. Never was she glad to see her that much.

- Faster! She growled, her weapon pointed behind the assassin's head, making them practically shiver out of fear.

With Gajeel also threatening them in from of them, they didn't have much choice but to surrender and drop their guns on the floor, putting quickly their hands behind their head. Erza didn't loose a second and put the weapons out of reach with a kick. She then took out ropes from her bag. Still kept at bay by Gajeel, the men didn't risk a move while the red head girl was tying them up.

- They should not cause any other problems this way.

- Gihi! We can say you were right on time Titania.

Erza made a weird face at the sound of the sobriquet, then smiled, seeming to like the nickname. Decidedly, Gajeel called no one by their real name.

- I saw other men lurking outside, announced Erza. We aren't of the hook yet.

- But why all those men only for us? Exclaimed Levy.

- People like Ivan don't think rationally like you shrimp, he said with a serious tone. It may have started with a precaution, but now, he's clearly hunting. He only acts out of pride.

Erza shook her head to approve Gajeel's words then added:

- And that without even considering that his son, that just rejected him, his father, that sort of betrayed him, and the daughter of his rival are implied in the situation.

- He wont quit before finding a way to get rid of us... completed the blue haired girl.

- I'm afraid so, let out Erza.

- Were are Dreyar and miss Fairy Tail? Asked Gajeel.

- Just before finding you, I saw Gray and Juvia walking to Mira's apartment. I don't know more.